Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. LaljiYour feedback matters!
Hello I am in one sided love which is totally rejected by other person I am unable to forget him after a every day humiliation even not able to keep mind in other activity .not able to sleep.
There in my back pain suddenly start when I was bend down after I standup there is so much pain in my back.
I am 18 years old girl. Day by day I am getting weak and always feeling tired. First My HB was 7.5gm then after some weeks it was 9gm. Now recently I checked it again so now it is 8gm. It is increasing so slowly n decreasing so fast .I am worried about this. I am a boxing player I have to do 1 to 2 hrs workout everyday .but I feel weak and tired all the time. So please teel me whats wrong with my health?
The Eosinophilic disorders are one of the major hematological diseases, which deal with the white blood cells in the human body. The Eosinophils or the white blood cells play an important role in the human body while responding to asthma, allergic reactions, and infections that are caused due to parasites. Eosinophils not only play an important role in protective immunity against parasites but also contribute a lot to inflammation which occurs during allergic disorders.
Different disorders of the Eosinophils
- Low count of eosinophils
- High count of eosinophils
- Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Disorders and their treatments
Low count of eosinophils
A low count of eosinophils in the blood usually occurs with the sepsis or the infections in the blood stream, Cushing syndrome. They are usually treated with the corticosteroids. The treatment of the lower count of eosinophils is able to restore the normal count of the eosinophils.
High count of eosinophils
The condition of the high count of the eosinophils is known as eosinophilia or hypereosinophilia. Some of the most common causes which increase the count of the eosinophils are
- Disorders due to allergies including asthma, atopic dermatitis, eczema and allergic rhinitis.
- Infections caused by parasites, mainly the ones those are known to invade the tissues.
- Some of the cancers cause eosinophilia like leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, and myeloproliferative disorders.
Symptoms of eosinophilia
When the count of the eosinophils increases considerably, it can not only inflame the tissues but can also cause damage to the organs. The organs that are usually affected due to this are the heart, skin, lungs and the nervous system. People may suffer from skin rashes, shortness of breath or wheezing and fatigue. One can also suffer from throat as well as stomach pain if the stomach or the esophagus gets affected.
It is generally treated with antibiotics even if no infection is detected. Doctors usually treat such conditions with the oral corticosteroids.
Idiopathic Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
In this disorder, the eosinophil count increases to more than 1500 cells/microliter of blood. It is common in the ones who have crossed 50 and usually suffers from a condition of the heart known as Loffler endocarditis which leads to heart attacks.
- Weight loss
- Night sweats
- Chest pain
- Stomach ache and sometimes coma
Most of the people need to treat this with the drugs of prednisone, hydroxyurea and sometimes chemotherapy drugs. Eosinophilic disorders should always be treated according to the drugs prescribed by the doctors.
I had a burn wound on my leg due to boiling water falling on it . It started healing and has almost healed but now I noticed dark spots of my skin's color on my light toned healing wounds. Is that a problem I should be worried about doctor ? I am 16 years old. Thank you.
Hello doc actually I have a problem that I have totally tensed in these days just because of my examination I can't learn I forget all answer which I have already learn I don't know what happen to me I am so much tensed just tell what can I do for it please help me.
My son is 7 years of age. Doctor told me he is suffering from asthma. Almost it is incurable. He suggested inhaler with 2 capsule (asthalin and budecort 400). How much serious is it and will it be normal at age 12 or 13? What precautions should I take as he suffers much from cold things. He became fat too.
Sir I am 21 years old my question is that my hairs becoming white and also suffering from piles (normal) and herbal treatment is possible for these.
Hlo I am 22 year girl and my weight is 40 kg so everybody's say me that you are underweight so give me suggestions for blancediet so I can gain weight naturally.
Depression in adults is a lot different from depression in younger people. Adults have the overburdening thrust to believe they should be able to deal with any situation, however, adverse of their own accord. This pushes them to such a point that they bottle up worries and anxieties making themselves vulnerable to depression. Reaching out for help is almost a wager; lost before a fair trial. An elderly person could remain depressed due to varied reasons, but the cause is seldom remorse. Assuming the cause as sadness, it could depress your loved ones even more.
Take a look at the following factors that can depress older adults:
1. Serious ailments like stroke, cancer, diabetes, thyroid and so on so forth.
2. The loss of a dear friend or a family member.
3. Excessive work pressure.
4. Stagnation in personal life, passions and goals.
5. Lack of motivation to do the slightest of things.
To prevent depression in adults the following ways should be kept in mind:
1. Interaction is the key principle: Adults might need to talk. Being a grown -up doesn't mean you don't need suggestions and advice of your friends and relatives. Try to interact with a person who you think is depressed.
2. Try to identify medical conditions and look for reliable treatment: Medical illnesses like cancer or diabetes can take a toll on your mental strength. It can discourage you from living life with full vigor and energy. Thus medical conditions should be treated with due care and a person suffering should be encouraged to take professional psychological consultation.
3. Providing a person with space is mandatory: Adults hate being domineered or patronized. When they need space they should be allowed to be alone. It could help them deal with depression better. Staying alone doesn't always involve loneliness. People might need to clarify things to their own selves or might even need time to introspect.
4. Make a depressed person take care of a pet: The presence of a pet in the household can relieve its members of accumulating stress. An adult when made to take care of a pet has added responsibilities and will naturally have less scope to wallow in their own sorrow. A pet gives a person the love and affection he or she had been lacking all along.
5. Humor is a wonderful pill: Create opportunities to make a person laugh. Share jokes or make them watch funny shows.
6. Ensure the person gets enough sleep: A full night's sleep is extremely important. Insufficient relaxation can push you towards depression.