Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LaljiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I'm suffering from a great cold fever, can you please help me to overcome it and please give me any tip to face it in future so that I'll be safe.
Dear sir, please suggest my mother having high bp and frequently she tells about headache and we are taking one macsart 40 mg bp tablet, please suggest.
I have hairfall problem since 2 months I use some medicine but not stop hairfall please give me correct medicine.
My lips and gums have turned black, maybe due to excess intake of caffeine, I dont smoke. I want my lips to be pink again. I heard somethin regardin pigmentation which can be used to get the pink color again please explain is it good or not?
I suffer from head aches more often. May be because of tension or migraine. Doctors gave me dolo and stemtill. Sometimes pain reduces and sometimes not. Once I get severe head aches then drugs don't help me. Which is the best medicine for head aches and how to prevent it.
I am 24 years old male I have been losing hair in my crown area and the scalp is visible the hair has got thin too please tell how can I regain hair.
Hi im 22 yr girl. My weight was 38 kg.I have a problem in my periods. Past 1 month i faced abnormal bleeding. What will be the reason and what treatment have to do?
I am 23 year old boy. I playing football while my leg ligament is fractured. How can overcome from fracture without operation. Now I can't run. While I am stress my ligament get fractured again.
I have infected by HSV 1 IgG from the pase 10 years and lost immunity if any permanent cure for HSV 1 IgG
I am 23 years old. But I don't have enough weight and size. I've used many of the tonics and even ayurvedic. But there's no result. Please help me.
I had bike accident 7 month ago and my leg had be little crack now it okay but in legs mark are troubling me some time what should I do sir.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.