Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. LaljiYour feedback matters!
I have pimple from 4 years how to reduce it please give me some useful tip to reduce it and sometime it's get red and bigger it's painful very much so pls help me out.
Hey there I want to lose weight in order to lose weight what shall I do and what all the diets I must take in order to grow thin.
Sir I am hardik. 22 year old. From 2014 june I am suffering from problem. My weight is continuously losing and without bones nothing more in my body. My lft is 1.4. No doctor detect my problem. I am vulnerable to know. What I can do. So give answer. please So without fat there is no flexibility in my body. So I have problem in my every action walk. Sleep. Each activity. What to do.
Hi, however late do I sleep, my sleep breaks at around 5 30 to 6. I try to sleep after that but can not. What's the reason? I usually have some work so I can not sleep early at night. I feel inactive whole day due to lack of sleep.
I want to ask about acne I am having from last 2 months as it did not appear before that now a days on my cheeks only they appear what should I use and which cream should I use when I go out for office please suggest.
I am 30, years old and after my first delivery I feel joint pain and back pain april to till now. What maybbe the reason behind it and plzz give some suggestion about specialists.
Hello myself 23 years old am getting marriage in September my problem is unwanted facial and body hair and I have lots of hair on my breast stomach tights and legs I want to permanently rid of from this problem before my marriage and I dont have enough money to take laser treatment so can you please suggest me Ayurveda permanent medicine fr this problem.
Docyors i h my height problem i have 5.5 inches pleas hlp m.to icrease our height nd i have some hair fall problem
I am 21 year old male loosing hairs from last 2 years and I am trying My best to control it but yet m loosing my hairs Now m using MX 10.
I've been having headache and a throat pain since last three days. I did have a party before these days. Can you suggest my problem and remedy?
On my face pimples have became more nowadays. My age is 19 I have not used any medicine like cream or anything. How to get rid of these pimples. Better tell the perfect cream or any homemade medicines. Please help me.
I am 32 years lady last married. I am feeling sleepy and tired always from last one year. No control on sleep in office timing. Feeling very bad when any one told about it that you was sleeping. I had no child till the day.
I want to know that my body is building up and I fill weakness all the time what should I have to do. To become an healthy person.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.