Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kinjal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. KinjalYour feedback matters!
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 18 years old student. I am 5'6' in height. Naturally trying my best to increase my height. Well my father and mother have lower height than me. But my grandfather as well as my younger uncle have taller height. So kindly suggest me some homeopathy remedies and procedures to increase my height!
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.