Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalnayan LimdiYour feedback matters!
Shoulder problems usually happen because of internal problems or external trauma. People who are into any form of manual labour, pick up a lot of heavy things regularly or play sports experience shoulder pain at some point of time or other. Shoulder pain can be detected by physical examination, mri, x-ray, ultrasound and medical history.
The most common types of shoulder problems are arthritis, fracture, dislocation, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, and rotator cuff disease. Cures for the different shoulder pains are different. Follow these simple ways to help you manage the pain.
1. Rest the hurtful shoulder: you need to take ample rest. Using the arm which is affected is not a good idea and needs to be avoided. If your job involves manual labour, it is advised that you stay at home to rest.
2. Ice pack healing: applying ice pack on the wound is also advised around 3-4 times in a day. This varies as per the kind of shoulder pain, so doctor's advice must be followed.
3. Be consistent with exercise: depending upon the source of pain, physiotherapist will advise certain sets of shoulder exercises. It is very important that they should be performed diligently for fast recovery.
4. Support it well: wearing a sling is extremely important and should not be taken lightly at any point of time. A good support will ensure there is no mislocation and faster recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.
I am feeling very tired from last 10 days, specially when I sit more than 2 hr non stop onto chair my whole body specially legs get jam and pain, I have too much body pain specially on joints in every part of my body. I took eltroxin 100 mcg, 1 tablet daily, my tsh is 32.
I had been suffering intense pain in my lower back. Its stats whenever I sit constantly at one place for more than 10 mins. Wat should do.
I am unable to keep my backbone straight. It has been since many years back. What possible measures I should take.
Hi I had fallen about 15 days back. My wrist pains when I twist it or put pressure or lift weight. Else it is fine in normal circumstances. Please suggest.
Hello, My right forearm is huge as compared to my left one. My left hand hand has a disability so I often make more use of right hand. Hence my right forearm is way bigger, its bigger than my biceps. Is there any way to decrease thd size of forearm naturally or could it be cut short surgically. Both ways would work for me. Its a must do situation so please help with the needful solution. Thanks.
Goodmorning sir, I have been suffering with sever lower back pain for past 15 days. No relief even after taking pain killers and applying gels like Omini, Volini, Iodex, Declofenac etc. Please guide, while walking I am feeling little better. Actually the pain moves around my waist where the pants tied.
Hello doctor, my self rohan and I have back pain since last 1 month. Some times it paining and some time it gone. I can not understand that what type of this pain is. please give some basic exercise.
I am a patient (45 years) of ankylo spondeolosis with positive BLA27. I have been taking SAZO 1000 mg for last 2 years. Is it safe for taking this medicine for long period of time?
Pain in my leg in right side in leg is pain in 3 days. Please sir help me? I am very upset please sir help me.
I am 32years female. I am suffering from severe headache, fever and back pain and also coming water from eyes. Please give some home remedies to cure myself.
I am 70 years age. I am suffering from chronic knee pain at right leg. I could not clime steps using right leg due to heavy pain. Is there permanent remedy.
I have severe pricking pain in both the leg ankle, particular left one is severe pain. I am a female of age 60yrs. What shouls I do.
I am 65 years old male, having backache since a very long time. I have tried all oil treatment's and pain relief sprays but no improvement. Please suggest me something that can relieve my spinal cord pain permanently.
Swelling in both knee and especially in foot with pain. He was consulted a doctor who is specialist in ortho doctor suggest to do blood investigation reports are the following once CRP +VE (192 ug/ml) T Bilirubin 0.9 mg/dl SHOT 60 U/L SGPT 89 U/L Urea 34 mg/dl Creatine 1.1 mg /dl Potassium 4.9meq/l S.TSH 2.40 FBS 83 mg/dl A.S.D LATEX. +VE 200 IU / ml TC 10600 ESR 90 mm/hrs RA FACTOR -VE But he didn't recognise the condition and suggest me consult a surgeon Can any one suggest me the real problem..
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.