Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamalnayan Limdi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalnayan LimdiYour feedback matters!
TREATMENT WAS EXCELLENT, BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED WHEN I HAVE TO WAIT AT THE CHAMBER FOR 1 HOUR DESPITE I TOOK APPOINTMENT THROUGH LYBRATE
Hello sir, I am 20 year old i am having severe leg pain from last week. Its giving more pain in early morning is there any natural solution please suggest me.
How to reduce dark spots on skin because of pimples I have got marks on my face and hands and back please tell me medications and medicines and food what to eat and what not eat to recover this problem Thank you.
I am 39 years old female my x ray reports says that I am having multiple intervertebral disc spaces C45 C56 suggesting cervical spondylosis. My problem is I am getting a pain on my left hand arm and left side of chest from last 5/6 months. I had done 2D Echo which is normal .I don't have thyroid and diabetic, even I have done vitamin and calcium test which is good. What to do why. Kindly advise.
I met with and accident few months back and it caused my leg to have a major ligment problem. After few days it got recovered by itself and recently while playing my leg slipped at knee and it hurted again. Then went through tests and reports are saying that my legments are completly torned and doctor suggested for a legment surgery. Now I think it is recovering again and is causing no more pain. Should I go through suregry? please suggest.
Hello sir, I have pain in my back head to shoulder from last 1 month. I am 35 years old. Please advise.
Mujhe 1 saal se lumber pain ki shikayat hai kamar se pair tak bahut dard hota h or kabhi kabhi left half body mai dard hota h please help me.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.