Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Kajal MangukiyaYour feedback matters!
My husband will see all the ladies with sex mind only, even my mother, my sister, all the ladies in front of him. I am afraiding to take my husband to any function. But I do not want to leave him. So, I need anti sex medicine. He want to lose his sex feeling permanently. PLease tell me.
Hi me Anusua I'm 23 I have tremendous abdominal pain during my periods session I have to take pain killers and hot bag its very painful doctor. please help me out doctor with a good solution.
I am 30 years female trying for conception. But had 3 failed IUI. I would like to know the option ahead?
I have diagnosed with pcod from last 3 years. I get my periods when I take tablets. And I am married, me and my husband planning for a baby from last 6 months but I didn't conceive yet, even I am taking treatment for pcod. And my blood report says I hav high count of LH. My husband recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and has less sperm count, so now please suggest me what the further step? And tel me the right time to sleep at night and get up at morning and how much time to exercise? Is skipping ok as I'm married?
I have a problem of irregular periods. I have consulted one doctor. And was taking medicines accordingly since I I have stopped taking medicine my problem again arise. According to report multiple peripheral tiny cyst seen (More than 10. Luteinizing hormone 16.98.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection of the vagina that occurs due an imbalance of the vaginal bacteria. The naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina overgrow in number and this creates the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially who are pregnant. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to go away in 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they can cause serious complications:
The symptoms of bacterial vaginosis are:
1. You may experience vaginal discharge that is white or gray in color
2. You may have constant itching in your vagina
3. The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odor
4. You may have a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes behind it:
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners increases this risk. Other factors can be:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, then it may create bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis.
This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chance of premature birth.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
1. Using soaps which contain no or very little chemicals
2. Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent sexually transmitted infections.
3. Don’t clean your vagina on a regular basis
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Vitamin C helps stabilize hormone properties and bell peppers also promote healthy blood sugar levels that can reduce hot flashes.
Strawberries are high in phytoestrogens and vitamin C which helps keep hormone levels balanced and hot flashes at bay.
Prime Rose capsules also help reduce hot flashes.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most
दाद, जिसे डर्माटोफायोटासिस या टिनिअ के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, त्वचा का एक कवक संक्रमण है। "दाद" एक मिथ्या नाम है, क्योंकि संक्रमण एक कवक के कारण होता है, कीड़ा द्वारा नहीं। संक्रमण शुरू में त्वचा के प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर लाल पैच के साथ प्रस्तुत होता है और बाद में शरीर के अन्य भागों में फैलता है। यह संक्रमण खोपड़ी, पैर, ऊसन्धि, दाढ़ी या अन्य क्षेत्रों की त्वचा को प्रभावित कर सकता है।
दाद प्रभावित शरीर के हिस्से के आधार पर अलग-अलग नाम से जाना जाता है। कुछ प्रकार के दाद के संक्रमण में टिनिया कैपिटिस (स्कैल्प), टिनिया कॉर्पोरिस (शरीर), टिनिआ क्रूरिस (जॉक खुजली), टिनिया पेडीस (एथलीट फुट/ पैरों का दाद) शामिल हैं। ट्राइकोफिटन, माइक्रोसोरम, और एपिडर्मोफटन कवक के प्रकार हैं जो दाद पैदा कर सकते है।
दाद के लिए उपाय
चाहे जहां भी संक्रमण हो, आप छुटकारा पाने के लिए कुछ प्राकृतिक उपचार का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।
लहसुन में एजोन्ने, एक प्राकृतिक एंटिफंगल एजेंट है। अध्ययनों से पता चलता है कि इस फंगल संक्रमण को चंगा करने के लिए एजोन्ने महान है। लहसुन का एक फांक छीलकर, उसे पतली स्लाइस में काट लें। प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर यह पतली स्लाइस रखें और उसके चारों ओर एक पट्टी लपेटें। रात भर के लिए इसे छोड़ दें। वैकल्पिक रूप से, आप प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर लहसुन पेस्ट भी लागू कर, इसे रात भर छोड़ सकते हैं।
2. नारियल का तेल:
नारियल तेल बाल और खोपड़ी से संबंधित समस्याओं के लिए एक अच्छी तरह से जाना जाता उपाय है। इसका इस्तेमाल दाद का इलाज करने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है। यह तेल न सिर्फ़ खुजली वाली त्वचा से राहत प्रदान करता है बल्कि क्षेत्र को चिकना और नरम भी बना देता है। बस प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर नारियल तेल लगाएँ और रात भर के लिये छोड़ दें।
हल्दी न केवल एक प्राकृतिक एंटीबायोटिक है, बल्कि इसके कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ भी हैं। यह शक्तिशाली मसाला कई बैक्टीरिया और कवक संक्रमणों के उपचार में प्रभावी है। दाद का इलाज करने के लिए, पानी और हल्दी मिला कर एक गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएँ, और एक रूई की गेंद का उपयोग कर प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर इसे लागू करें। प्रभावी परिणाम पाने के लिए आपको रोज यह 2-3 बार दोहराने की जरूरत है।
एलोवेरा एक लोकप्रिय आयुर्वेदिक दवा है, जिसका उपयोग बीमारियों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला के लिए किया जाता है। यह एंटिफंगल और जीवाणुरोधी है और धूप की कालिमा, दाद, चकत्ते, कटौती आदि के इलाज में मदद कर सकता है। इसके अलावा, यह त्वचा की पुनः पूर्ति करने के लिए कई पोषक तत्व और खनिज प्रदान करता है। प्रभावित इलाके पर सीधे एलोवेरा जेल को लागू करें और रात भर के लिए इसे छोड़ दें। फिर सुबह इसे धो लें।
5. सेब का सिरका:
सेब का सिरका भी जीवाणुरोधी और एंटिफंगल गुणों के लिए जाना जाता है। सर्वोत्तम परिणाम के लिए, संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर एक रूई की गेंद के साथ सेब का सिरका लागू करें। इसे एक दिन में कम से कम 5 बार दोहराएं।
6. सिरका और नमक:
सिरका और नमक का उपयोग करके गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनायें। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर इस मिश्रण को लागू करें। इसे 5-10 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे धो लें।
7. चाय के पेड़ का तेल:
चाय के पेड़ के तेल में एंटिफंगल और एंटीसेप्टिक एजेंट होते हैं जो विभिन्न प्रकार के त्वचा रोगों का इलाज कर सकते हैं। इसका उपयोग मुँहासे, जीवाण्विक संक्रमण, मुँह के छाले, सोरायसिस, कीट के काटने आदि के इलाज के लिए लंबे समय से किया गया है। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर एक रूई की गेंद के साथ चाय के पेड़ का तेल लागू करें। इसे हर दिन तीन बार दोहराएं।
8. सरसों के बीज:
30 मिनट के लिए पानी में सरसों के बीज भिगोएँ और उन्हें मोटी पेस्ट बनाने के लिए पीस लें। संक्रमित क्षेत्र पर इस पेस्ट को लागू करें।
If you have anemia, your blood does not carry enough oxygen to the rest of your body. The most common cause of anemia is not having enough iron. Your body needs iron to make hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein that gives the red color to blood. It carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
Anemia has three main causes: blood loss, lack of red blood cell production, and high rates of red blood cell destruction.
Conditions that may lead to anemia include
- Heavy periods
- Colon polyps or colon cancer
- Inherited disorders
- A diet that does not have enough iron, folic acid or vitamin B12
- Blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia and thalassemia, or cancer
- Aplastic anemia, a condition that can be inherited or acquired
- G6PD deficiency, a metabolic disorder
Anemia can make you feel tired, cold, dizzy, and irritable. You may be short of breath or have a headache.
Your doctor will diagnose anemia with a physical exam and blood tests. Treatment depends on the kind of anemia you have.
I and my Girlfriend meet in every 2 months for around 4-5 days. We stay together and generally we have sex 3-4 times a day. Approx 15 times in 4-5 days. She does not like me wearing a Condom as She says it Hurts her. 1.I want to ask you that If we continuously have sex for 3 days and directly meet after 2 months is there any chance of pregnancy. 2. If we have sex 1-2 times and after that we meet in next month will she be pregnant. 3. How many times we need to have sex for becoming pregnant.
My wife had hysterectomy in june 13 in which ovaries and uterus were removed.Of late she is experiencing burning sensation during intercourse. Further any diaetry /medicinal supplement o mitigate the side effects of this operation
When I using my mobile my left breast s paining surely its by mobile I used sleep with mobile near before now not. Wat to do any serious.
5 Amazing health benefits of a hot shower
A shower’s called a hot shower when it has the temperature of 35◦- 40◦ Celsius. Staying under hot water for about 5-10 minutes is all you need to do to reap these benefits of a hot water shower.
1. Hot shower makes your pores clean and fresh
A hot shower can open up your skin pores and release the impurities that clog them. Clogged pores can give rise to a number of skin problems like blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads, and acne. So, bathe in hot water to help prevent these skin conditions.
2. It produces Heat Shock Proteins
Having hot showers everyday causes your body to produce more heat shock proteins (HSP). These are a group of proteins produced by cells in your body in response to any stressful condition (such as exposure to heat or cold, UV light and so on). They have the power to repair damaged proteins (the building blocks of body cells), which are harmed on exposure to UV rays and oxygen, and are responsible for keeping you healthy.
3. It provides respite from muscular ache
The warmth from the hot water works by stimulating the healing process of your body, while reducing inflammation. Furthermore, heat is important for any kind of metabolic reaction to take place. By applying heat to your muscles, you end up accelerating the recovery process of your muscles and release the tension that gets build up in these parts of the body. Usually, spending 5 minutes under a hot shower is enough to get respite from muscular aches and pains.
4. It reduces stress and insomnia
Bathing in hot water can also bring about a decrease in insomnia and stress. Spending 10 minutes under a hot shower can soothe your body, mind as well as nerves.
5. It prepares your body for a workout session at the gym
Taking a hot shower is a simple and easy way to warm up before starting your morning workout session. When you wake up in the morning after a long night’s sleep, your muscles are usually stiff. A hot water bath can loosen stiff muscles, and increase your blood flow, warming you up perfectly before you start exercising.
Mene apni girlfriend k sath m without condom sex kia. 8 augst ko. Butt maine sperm bahar nikala tha. Vagina se bahar. But jaha use 20 August m period hona chahie vaha bo 3 din late periods hui. Aaj uska period k 4 day h. Butt use ulti hui. Bukar jukam khasi bhi h to kya jb periods arahe h to bhi bo pregnent hosakti h. Kripya uchit jankari de.
This month I am having very small quantity of blood blackish in color. Is this a serious threat? I am 23 yr old now and my periods were very regular up to previous month. This month I am going through extreme stress due to my exam. Will there be a problem to conceive in future?
I got married recently. While trying to have the very first intercourse with my husband, I got pain and the penis entered slightly inside vagina. Now I am very much afraid to have full insertion of penis inside my vaginas but I have become very much anxious to do so. Please suggest a comfortable method of continuing intercourse. Thanks and looking forward to hearing your suggestion.
Irregular periods since 1 year got tested lh was 24 and fsh 3 all other test like prolactin, thyroid and ultrasound normal but with high lh doctor prescribed normoz taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are 50-60 days apart. Not overweight weight is 47 kg nd height 5 ft 6 inch. Is there any other blood test or anything which I should do.
New alternative to knee replacement
Osteoarthritis (oa) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in india. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (tkr) surgery is a common solution for oa knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee oa often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, tkr leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in usa have come up with the bionicare knee system which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.