Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ismail ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from indigestion problem from two to three days, what can I do so that I can get well soon?
Hello. The foreskin of penis is not that much flexible. I think it will be the biggest problem after my marriage because it's painful while trying to pull the skin downward. Some where I saw that there is some small operation for that. Is that true? If yess what is its cost and how many time it takes to get back to work after operation?
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually show symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus, holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
1. Immense cramping and pain.
2. A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
3. Severe gas
4. Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea.
5. Presence of mucus in the feces.
Whenever you experience such kind of symptoms, it is always advisable that you must consult a doctor, so that it doesn't lead to a serious condition.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses: Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.
I have pimple from 4 years how to reduce it please give me some useful tip to reduce it and sometime it's get red and bigger it's painful very much so pls help me out.
L am 60 years old I have knee pain .tried many of home remedy and ayurveda still not cured please suggest me some tips.
I am 23 years old. I have severe problem of bleeding gums. Can you please tell me what is the reason for this? And yes do please suggest some medicine for this?
I am a 22yrlady, and I am getting unwanted pimples on me cheeks frm past 8 months, I gone through several treatments n medicines. Please help me.
Hi I am student of mechanical engineering, from last few months I am getting chooby and fatty, can you please help me to get in shape back and loose tummy fat.
Hello doctor my problem is I have gastick problem and I have many rash on skin. So please help how I reduce my skin problem.
I have a few bumps on my penis. Also, the quality of my penis skin is not good. Is there any medicine/cream/oil that I can apply to get a smooth and healthy penis skin?
I have a dark circles since last four years. So please suggest me any homemade ideas to remove dark circles.
Sexual problems for men occur more often than people think – problem such as Erectile Dysfunction are fairly common. Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man cannot get, or keep, an erection and most men experience it at some point in their lives.
There are many techniques and treatments that can be tried to overcome sexual issues.
Fast facts on Erectile Dysfunction
Here are some key points about erectile dysfunction.
Causes are usually medical but can also be psychological.
Organic causes are usually the result of an underlying medical condition affecting the blood vessels or nerves supplying the penis.
.Numerous prescription drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol and smoking can all cause erectile dysfunction.
Performance anxiety has been referred to as a specific cause of ED and is characterized by a focus on negative thoughts relating to erectile failure that interfere with sexual stimulation, in addition to anxiety and worry about the consequences of failure.
Negative attitudes and emotions about sex have also been linked to ED.
Diagnosis, with the help of a doctor, can identify the likely cause by taking a history, discussing symptoms, performing blood tests to establish the presence of conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, and physical examination.
Management of ED
It is always worth consulting a physician about persistent erection problems as the cause of erectile dysfunction could be any one of a number of serious medical conditions. Whether the cause is simple or serious, a proper diagnosis can help to address any underlying medical issues and can help resolve sexual difficulties.