Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ismail ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I have headache problem and sometimes I feel pain just above my eyes, mostly above my right eye. Please help me. What the problem and what I need to do.
My son is 31 years old he has got his angioplasty done in jan 20th 2017 with 2 stent successfully. What precautions he has to take to live happy married life?
Acne marks how to manage cure it. It's been 3 years pimples stopped puffing out of my skin but left with so many marks.
Hello I have hard foreskin and I never do musturban I do it in different style like sleep on my my back and rub my penis continuously like that way so now my foreskin is more hard becoz I never tired to pull down. And I don't want to do circumcision I was really scare to do that minor operation. Can you suggest me a way that can help me to get baby there was no problem if foreskin is hard and not pull down easily? Or it should be pull down? Some time when I sleep and rub my penis I feel little hurt in my penis when I see I look my foreskin little bit down just a bit but it hurt me a lot so I pull it back. Please suggest me a good solution please.
I have burning feel into my penis while urin pass for 3 months. I am 44 years old. Kidney stone affected 2 times. There is weakness on penis for sexual intercourse.
I am 19 years old male. I am having frequent wet dreams from past 2 years and it started when once I deliberately applied pressure to stop the ejaculation after masturbation. I did for three times and from the next day I have my wet dreams. It happens at a 15 days regular interval. I don't masturbate. I stopped doing it a year a go. Pls tell me a solution for this problem?
If someone shakes his sex part everyday ,is it harmful for his life in future? Or is it harmful for his body?
Sir, question is regarding diet and nutrition Some days ago, I have seen an add about bodybuilding, diet/supplements n food. They collect the blood sample n undergo its different parameters. And finally the suggest food n diet accordingly, do you think its genuine? Its necessary to check blood sample for suggesting diet and all?
I am suffering from androgenic alopecia. I am using Moore 5 percent and taking finax medicine. Can you suggest something more for better result.
Can any person after BY-PASS SURGERY go for sex? if yes? then can he take any sildenafil + depoxetin medine for sex if giddiness ocurs on consuming medicine , how he can take medine for not having giddiness
Lybrate | Dr. B K Vishwanath speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have recently put on loads of weight I want to loose it I tried different dieting but not helpful suggestions required what to do? I am 17 years old male.
Over the years, Infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray. However there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: A lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship.
There are ways one that helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want the relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from attempts to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist through prolonged discussions and sound counsels can avert the possible ending of the relationship.
Hi I take lustral 50 (zoloft) for 2 years and I want to take a probiotic supplement in addition to lustral . Is there any interactions between lustral and probiotic supplements ? I read that probiotics can affect gut bacteria balance and then affect brain chemicals (it affects gaba receptors as I read ) ? Can probiotic supplements be a cure for anxiety disorder ? Hope to get your help and reply thanks.
Mera accident huwa tha 2010 me sab hone ki bawjud aaj bhi mera legs dard deta hi ghutne or pura legs kya karna hoga much batao.
I am 28 years old women. Before 4 years I took a surgery for lump on my right breast. At the same time a tiny lumps on my left breast too. I took needle biopsy to the both breast at that time. The result is normal. The biopsy result of right breast is also normal. After 6 months of surgery I got married and delivers a child before our first anniversary. My left breast lump is become larger during this period. Am i suspect the left breast lump cancer. I am afraid to a medical examine. Please give me a clarification.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I use scar Removal cream for 6 month but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.