Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ishita MehtaYour feedback matters!
Yes, Dr. Ishita is good in nature and well experienced Physiotherapist.
From past two days I am having severe neck pain with light headache and vomiting. Is cervical spondylosis causing this and what are the methods to avoid it.
I am suffering from Acl completed tear past 6 months, I am a badminton player, I previously used kerala treatment but there is no result, please suggest my how to cure.
I will hve a saviour back pain when I wake up but it the pain goes on decreasing after some nd I get a relief from pain why does it happen.
I am facing problem with my leg pain and tried all medicine but not get well tell me some treatment.
(Bulge of L 4-5 I.V Disc causing narrowing of neural foramina) What was that mean? please describe it to me, its really so important to me.
I am getting severe pain in both my ankles and it is very severe during night time. Sometimes it is pricking.
My daughter had her hemoglobin checked at an appointment it came back as 14.2 is this high for a 9 month old or average?
I am suffering from sciatica pain in my left leg which I think gets aggravated both with mental n physical stress and reduces my overall energy level to stretch. Would like to know is it curable and what are the options.
sometimes she has tingling sensation on her legs n her back. whenever she hve done work. Its difficult to stand straight also mean. For eg. When she do washing. She bent for a while. Like around 5 mins. Aftr that shez not able to stand properly n wen she have tingling sensation. She feel to stretch. Means. When she stretch her leg n wen she shake it. Its relief. Lil. What must be this? What we shud do?
My wife have a always body pain and legs pain. What will happen and how to solve this problem. Give me some tips for improving health.
I have pain in back side both Rib's muscles, when I try to turn, pain increase. I don't know I feel pain bone or muscles.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.