Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hetal P. Patel
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Hetal P. PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi Team, now a days I am suffering from back pain. It is really aching and I m facing problem to bent, to get up etc. Kindly give suggestion what can I do for this?
Hello, I have this back problem from past 5 years due to weight lifting and I have consulted neurologist in the past, but discontinued the treatment in the middle. I am curious as to what should I do to start the treatment again. I want to get away with this problem . Please help.
I am 36 year old male, having pain in right groin and right ankle (bottom), the groin pain more during sitting position, the ankle pain is more after I get up from bed. What can be the reason, which specialist I should contact for this? please advice.
I am 20 years old, I am facing emotional outbursts since last few months, I suffer from lack of sleep n restless sleep and sudden obesity. I feel sadness all the time and it has become hard for me to be happy in the most comfortable moments also. I start crying really soon even on petty situations and I have become over aggressive. and often suicidal thoughts cloud my mind. I am facing severe back and leg pain these days and chronic headaches. I fail to understand what to do. I have tried yoga and meditation but it's not helping.
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!