Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hetal J Dhorajiya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hetal J DhorajiyaYour feedback matters!
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
Hello I am suffering from anxiety .my symptom are ibs .dizziness nausea. Stomach upset. Gas. indigestion. Confusion. Not clear vision etc .Doctor said that this all symptom show anxiety. Doctor give me opipramol 50 mg twice a day .I am on 12 weeks 50 %symptom are gone but not fully .Doctor give me dothiepin 75 mg .why opipramol not fully working .and how long dothiepin 75 mg start working.
Hello sir/madam I'm suffering from pimples ,pimple marks and pimple scars and small holes on my face please give me remedy for this problem sir/madam.
Hi, My metabolism seems to be way low. Though I ve a Balanced diet, still I put-on weight overnight! The only way I ve tried is to workout everyday (2-3 days in week doesn't work). please advice a doctor.
Hi Sir, My serum creatinine 0.87, urine specific gravity 1.022, sugar/protein/ketone absent in urine. Blood urea 25. Age 69 weight 62 kg ht. 5.5 Bsf 137 pp 107. Question why my both feet are swollen? Any cause and remedy Thanks n regards.
I am 37 years old lady previously about 10 years before my teeth were infected and as per Dr. Advices me to out the teeth. Presently I have only 4 teeth at lower front side .At upper 4to 5 at needle and out of 5,3 are capping. At present these upper teeth are also broken. Now Dr. advising me to total replacement and fixed a total set of removable jaw or in plant multi teeth. As per there prediction it's cost will Removable up to 20000 In plant up to 80 to 90 thousand PL. Sujust me what I will do.
Hi, My name is shraddha. I had pimple problem and then a doctor told me it is an ance problem, now I don't have any pimples or ance on my face. But hyperpigmention and blackheads. Please help me as I am about to get married. I have see the dermaroller treatment, but I don't want to do that ; as it is too painful.
My name is hem chandra I am 34year old. I am suffering from hair fall last two year. Give some special tips for me. What to do stop that problem?
I have started suffering hair fall as I think my hairs are thinning out and also my hairline has started receding and I don't know the reason for it as I oil my hair everyday, drink lots and lots of water and also stopped using hair styling products. I am very much concern about my hair it pls help me.
Since its inception, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been used for healing wounded tissues. It has been majorly used as a remedy for connective tissue damage. Owing to recent advancements in medical research, PRP finds its application in hair restoration therapy.
PRP for hair restoration is a developing non-surgical technique to stimulate hair growth. This therapeutic process finds its vital use in fuelling hair growth in male and female suffering from hair loss. The entire concept of PRP revolves round the body's natural healing power. It amplifies the healing mechanism and enhances the density of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- PRP enhances the growth of follicular hair cells.
- The hair growth cycle is elevated.
- PRP upgrades the blood supply to scalp.
- Swelling of scalp is decreased to a greater extent.
- All the factors contributing to hair growth are supplied.
PRP is essentially an intense source of platelets. It consists of numerous growth factors which can promote the healing power of skin and scalp. When PRP is used along with hair transplant surgery, it enhances the growth rate of follicular hair grafts. If PRP is used to treat hair loss, it significantly minimizes the rate of hair fall.
The complete PRP procedure is very simple and patient experiences minimal pain. Blood is drawn from the patient in an amount equal to that of taken during any blood test. The blood is rotated with a high frequency in a centrifuge to detach the PRP from the rest of the blood. Next, the PRP is concentrated to thrice the normal blood count by spinning it in a closed sterile system. The procedure makes PRP devoid of granulocyte, which otherwise hampers the cell regeneration system of the body. The scalp of the patient is supplied with anesthesia so that the patient undergoes minimal pain. Finally, the PRP is infused into the scalp of the patient. No further medication is required.
How effective is PRP?
PRP is completely safe and natural. It does not involve any kind of modification of cells. It just concentrates the growth factors in blood so as to promote the hair growth. No blood infection occurs during the process. Thus, it can be easily undertaken by anyone suffering from hair loss. However, it is completely a personal choice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.