Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemal JuriwalaYour feedback matters!
Hey I am 22 years old I had protected sex with my boyfriend but my periods are 23 days late and recently I had urine pregnancy test that is also negative I am also taking meprate twice from last 6 day but no results please help me or provide me any name of medicine.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
Hi. I would like to know more about making my sex life well planned. When is the safe period for me and my husband to have sex? When is the correct period to make a baby? And is it safe to have sex during menstruating?
Sir abhi abhi meri wife ko electric shock laga hai aur bo kah rahi hai ki mere body me stamina hi nahi hai ki me kuchh kar sakoon sir electric shock kya jyada risky hota hai sir agra kisi ko electric shock lag jay to kya karna chahia.
Hi Doc, Good Morning. My height is 5'and weight is 58. My periods are regular means after 28 days of cycle but it continue only for 2 days for 3rd day I do not have much flow. Please suggest me the solution where the flow of blood for at least 3 day.
I'm trying to get pregnant m taking folic acid I wanna know how does folic acid help in conceiving faster. I am having folic acid from a month still I got my periods. I wanna know how much time doe it take to get pregnant. I wana get pregnant fast every time my mind went under this question when will I get pregnant. Doctor please suggest me.
I am TTC from last 8th months and taking some drugs like dufaston 10mg & adova 1mg but last month i only take adova 1mg and i missed my periods from 6days this months(my cycle is regular)i did a home pregnancy test and it shows negetive.Now what to do?
Hello. I am 22 year old female. I got married 9 months ago. For last 3 months me and my husband is doing intercourse regularly. But I haven't conceived yet. I don't know why? Six months before my marriage I had PCOD. But it was cleared by a doctor and after that till now (more than 1 year) my menstrual cycle is regular. Even during scanning on that time doctor said tha my uterus is good and strong. I am totally confused and depressed. Even though we are doing it correctly why nothing is formed? So where is the problem either on our intercourse method or on our health. I doesn't know. Please suggest me what is the problem. I am totally upset. Please help me.
Hi doctors, just want to know my age is 27 female and my height is 5.4, and my weight is 69, what should b my perfect weight, Ian planning for a baby so just need the healthy tips.
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
I am 24 year female, I got married one year ago and now I am planning to conceive a baby, just few days unfortunately I had a miscarriage a baby of 2 week on 17 jan after that my period continues on 28-2 Feb after 5 days again my period started on 7 feb-12 Feb. Pls help me when it will be suitable to plan for baby. Is it a normal phenomenon?
I am a 20 year old boy. I am suffering from slight pain during urinating due to cystitis, please help.
I am having PCOD for past 5 years due to which hairs grows like beard on my face and also having irregular periods. I have undergone many things like waxing, threading even laser treatment but no change. Presently I am taking glyciphage 500 mg.
Is there any treatment for tightening vaginal walls because while having intercourse its very free so pleasure decreases.
Massage therapy is not meant only for athletes and people recovering from injuries. Massage therapy is often used to ease pain and soothe knotted muscles. Getting a massage not only benefits you physically, but also eases stress and benefits your mental health. Apart from these, getting a massage also has a few long term benefits that may surprise you. Let’s have a look at three such surprise benefits of booking an appointment with the masseuse.
- It makes your skin glow: If you’ve ever had a facial in a spa or beauty parlour, you know it would be incomplete without a massage. Getting a massage improves blood circulation. It encourages the lymphatic system to rid the skin of toxins and rejuvenates skin cells while also carrying away metabolic waste from the muscles and other internal organs. Thus good blood circulation ensures that your skin is healthy and has a fresh glow. Getting a massage can also help keep your skin looking younger and slow down the aging process. Lastly, a massage is also said to be able to reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. Using the right oil can further help make your kin glow. Some oils worth trying are almond oil, apricot oil, olive oil and lavender oil.
- It boosts immunity: A massage can also strengthen your immune system and protect you against infections and diseases. A 45 minute massage can increase your lymphocyte count. Lymphocytes are essentially white blood cells that help the body fight infections. A massage can also reduce the number of cytokines present in the body. a lowered cytokine level reduces your risk of suffering from conditions such as asthma and cardio vascular diseases. Additionally, a massage also lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels and vasopressin levels.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: The quality of your sleep plays a vital role in your overall health. Getting a massage can reduce fatigue and help people of all ages get a better sleep. Studies show that massages increase the delta waves which are connected to falling into a deep sleep. This explains why many people fall asleep on the massage table itself. A massage also helps manage anxiety and calms the mind making it easier for people to fall asleep at the end of the day.
To experience all the benefits of massage therapy, make visiting the masseuse a regular affair. This is one form of pampering that is well worth the time and expense.
Ultra sonography report: normal in shape & size with protuberant nipple there are no sub - areolarductal dilatation. Parenchymal echo-textures appear to be homogenous. Reveals few, more or less, well defined cystic s. O. L of varying sizes in both the breasts. Cyst in right lower outer quadrant: 0.61cm*0.27cm. Cyst in left upper inner quardrant: 0.80cm*0.74cm. Cyst in let lower outer quadrant: 1.24cm*1.26 cmcm. Another ill-definedhypoechoic s. O. L of size (1.21cm*0.72cm) is also seen in right upper outer quadrant. Thereare no axillary lymphadenopathy. Impression: breast cyst (bilateral) s. O. Lin right breast.
There are several myths and misconceptions surrounding alcohol consumption. But at the heart of all such myths is the fact that alcohol consumption and its processing depends on various factors such as age, size and gender, among others. Here are some myths on alcohol consumption that do not hold true in reality.
Myth 1: Soft liquor doesn’t get you drunk
A common misconception centres on soft liquor and its alcoholic effects. Don’t assume that drinking of soft liquors like wine or beer means less alcohol content in your blood, which means lesser chances of you getting drunk. The factor that influences your intoxication levels depends not on the type of drinks you consume but on their quantity. So, whether it’s hard liquor (like gin and vodka) or soft liquor, you could still get intoxicated.
It is best to set yourself limits so as to allow your body to process the alcohol.
Drive if you have had too much of soft liquor.
Myth 2: Having food before drinking stops the absorption of alcohol
One of the most common myths around drinking alcohol is that eating food prior to drinking stops the body from absorbing the alcohol you consume. Well, this is not true. Food can only aid in delaying the effects of alcohol from setting in. Irrespective of your size, your body’s liver is capable of only handling one drink every hour. That’s why overindulging will only bring about an increase in alcohol concentration in your blood.
To stave off the effects of intoxication and enjoy your glass of alcohol, try to have protein-rich foods before downing your drinks.
Have more than one drink every hour.
Myth 3: It’s safe to drink and be on medications
False. Having alcohol while on medication can only lead to unwanted results. This is because interaction between the properties of the medicines and the alcohol brings about an increase in the drink’s alcoholic effect. Certain drugs (like cold medicine or pain killers) are known to significantly increase the intoxication effect of alcohol.
Consult your doctor before consuming any kind of alcohol, in case of being on long-term medications.
Drink when you’re on painkillers or cold medicine.
Myth 4: You can drive after an hour of having alcohol
The truth is that alcohol concentration in your body is significantly higher after 1 hour of having your drink. This is because your body begins to process the alcohol at that hour. So, driving after an hour of having alcohol is not safe.
Get a cab for the ride back to your place.
Drive if you’ve had your drink an hour ago.