Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haroon N Gosla
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Haroon N GoslaYour feedback matters!
Is there any alternative treatment for root canal and to Clear cavities? I need to go under root canal but afraid much. Can any one answer me.
Often we are caught by a piercing pain that shoots through the roots of our teeth right up to our cranial region, at fairly unsuspecting moments. The pain can either cause momentary discomfort or end up being excruciating and difficult to bear. Rushing to the dentist is usually the only recourse left for us to take at such times. Most of such complaints meet the same verdict, that of, ‘sensitive tooth’. The problem of sensitive tooth has emerged as one of the most recurring and prevailing dental ailments.
Usually exposing the affected tooth to extreme tastes like sweet and sour or hot and cold food items can trigger off sensitivity in your teeth. Tooth sensitivity usually occurs when the nerve endings are exposed to food and other foreign particles due to a condition of gum pull back. This primarily takes place due to insufficient oral care which results in the decomposition of tooth enamel. This also makes one vulnerable to tooth decay and cavity formation. Inflammation of gums and persistent intake of acid inducing food products are among the other prominent factors leading to tooth sensitivity. The incidence of tooth sensitivity also increases with age. However, it is a fairly defeasible disease and one of the foremost steps to rectify the condition is meticulous and regular dental care.
Some of the steps to follow while dealing with sensitive tooth can be as follows.
1. Regular oral care: Maintaining the oral hygiene is paramount to avoid the recurrence of tooth sensitivity. Use of a proper brush in the right technique at least twice a day is mandatory. For the best results and to avoid gum bleeding, dentists recommend the use of a soft bristled toothbrush. Over and above brushing, one must use fluoride and antiseptic mouthwash for rinsing purposes. Use of floss is also a good practice.
2. Using a proper toothpaste: The choice of toothpaste needs to be judicious. The best kind is a fluoridated toothpaste with a lesser proportion of tartar present in it. Regular use may substantially reduce the harm caused by tooth decay and work as a viable solution to sensitive tooth.
3. Regular visits to the dentist: Prevention is better than cure. As such, it helps to make periodic visits to the dentist to check the condition of your teeth rather than making an SOS rush to her or his clinic when disaster strikes. Oral hygiene can be best maintained when abiding by the instructions given by the dentists.
Sir can you tell me in which way I can amke my teeh whiter and stronger. Can you suggest me a tooth paste?
I am 21 year old, I recently had severe tooth ache and dentist after x ray said, its bcz 1 of the wisdom teeth which is half grown outside gums and unable to come out completely as there's no space for it. He also said that I need to get all 4 teeth removed some day as there's no space and will cause much pain further. I was said its not immediately necessary to remove tooth but I can go for it when the pain gets worse. But surprisingly after few days the tooth ache has completely gone by itself and I have no other dental problem .what does this mean? Did my tooth grow normal? Do I need to take an x ray to confirm it inspite of no pain at all.
Hai I am 26 years old, in an accident I lost my teeth, I heard that we can regenerate teeth using stemcells of wisdom tooth, is it possible, if it is possible how much the cost will be per tooth.
Due to an accident, My friend upper and lower gums had been cut. What is his situation? And Is there any treatment for it?
I clean my tongue every time I brush (1-2 times a day). A white sediment forms within half a day making me uncomfortable as it could lead to bad breath. Please advice on how to proceed. It has been there for almost 5 months now.
I am 23 old man. I have a problem of mouth ulcer from 3 years. Pls give suggestions to cure and prevention.
Im 22 years old now. When I ate non veg stuff its getting stuck between cap and teeth and also between some teeth. I went to dentist recently for crowns becoz that 2 teeth were slightly broken. This food sticking problem starts from that day on which the side 2 crowns placed. Is there solution for this problem? Is he treat me something wrong?
I have mouth ulcers repeatedly for a week and also for an month. So kindly give some advice to recover from it.
Hi am Surya. Am phasing too much pain from the teeth. Nd not suppose to eat hard items like nonveg type items.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.