Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipti Patel
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti PatelYour feedback matters!
Excellent Hospital excellent doctor Nd staff also
Dhara Samir Jain
Nice... Best doctor..
We are trying to conceive since 6 months. I have checked from gynec, no pcod, no anatomical problem, ovulation is ok, no hypothyroidism, no anemia, semen analysis of my husband normal, we are having alt day relation in fertile days 8th to 22th days, I have regular 28 days cycle. What should I do further? I have tachycardia of avg 100 beats/min is it relevant?
I have been experiencing itching in my vaginal area. The urge to itch is so bad that I have scratches and immense pain . Please suggest something.
One of the best feelings in the world is the deep-rooted belly laugh.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
Why is laughter good for your health?
- Stress Buster: When one smiles, the movement of the facial muscles sends signals to the brain which in turn triggers the release of certain neurotransmitters called endorphins. These chemicals act as natural painkillers, make us feel happy and reduce our stress levels.
- Laughter boosts the immune system: Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
- Natural Exercise: Aside from the internal benefits of laughter, it can also be a natural way to exercise various muscle groups in your body. When you engage in laughter, whether it is a giggle or a guffaw, muscles are used to create that movement.The old adage that it “takes more muscles to frown than to smile” is somewhat true, unless you are laughing while smiling. Laughter engages the body’s diaphragm and abdominal muscle systems during that repetitive expanding and contracting that often happens when laughing for an extended period of time.This is why our sides or stomach hurt slightly after long bouts of laughter.
- Laughter protects the heart: Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
- Enhances Mood: Studies have shown that the simple act of laughing or smiling can improve the mood and happiness levels in subjects versus other activities. Laughter has been found to have an analgesic quality that reduces even unconscious pain, causing an improvement in mood.
- Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load: Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations without holding onto bitterness or resentment, etc.
Hi, I Want to ask about stretch marks I am 32 weeks pregnant and still not having stretch marks. So it is quite possible that I didn't get them on my abdomen.Please suggest.
I am 24years old and newly married and trying for pregnancy. But I have menses pain and using spasmonil pain killer as prescribed by the doctor. I had pcod and 3 cycles hormone tablet I took. After curing pcod doctor gave me this pain killer. But sometimes I take 2 tablets a day. Still I didn't get pregnant. Is the pain killer reason for that? Please tell me solution and again I want to go for a scan. Is there any tablets that cures pain at one dose for 1 day fully,
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.
Dear sir /mam Meri wife 23 years ki he wo 8 month pregnant he uaki vegina se white sa liquid niklta he Or agar me without condom relation banata hu to mere panis me chale pad jate he 1st month pregnancy se hi yahi problem he Kya koi bata sakta he ki usko koi desease to nahi he.
My periods are not regular and take long time to close like 6 to 10 days. And in heavy manner. My baby is 1.4 year old. After pregnancy periods are irregular. Please suggest any thing.?
I am working as a software engineer. I won't get periods on time. Did scanning and all the reports are normal. After consulting doctor one month I got periods on time. Now again the same problem. Its been 50 days now, still didn't get. Can you please suggest me how to regularise my periods?
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.