Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipesh Parekh
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Dipesh ParekhYour feedback matters!
My 5 year old daughter is diagnosed "Lazy Eye" in her left eye. Her vision is -5 left & Right eye is -1. We Have started patch therapy. Kindly suggest us 1. Treatment 2. Diet 3. precautions 4. Etiology. Regards,
I don't want to wear glasses so can I improve eyesight by any surgery and is there any risk for loosing eye vision please HELP.
I have weak eyesight so I wish to know if going for laser treatment is safe or not. My lens power is +5 both eyes.
Generally headache pain doesn't happen to me but frequently water comes on my eyes. I can feel bit of vision problem and water on my eyes. What I should do?
I have desk job. And see after my body and my weight but I'm feeling very sad but I'm change in body.
I have pain in my head causing from computer working, and having some issue in me eyes some water drops are coming out from it.
Dear Sir, I am just 25 years old and I have a big problem in my eyes and I am suffering a lot each and every day and I couldn't explain how I am feeling bad ? I couldn't read a book continuously just for 1 hour also and I couldn't watch a movie for 2 to 3 hours continuously .suppose. If I start reading and watching a movie then pain will start after off an hour with slowly sir so please suggest me that which medicine is best for my eyes. I hope that you could. Explain better me .thank you.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!