Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipali Mehta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi I have itching in my genitals and it causes the skin to be humid and sweat and I have gotten black marks everywhere. My genital area looks bad. It's always sweaty. And it's getting more black. This is for 4 years now. What should I do to make the skin colour to normal and itch marks on ass and genital areas disappear.
Hi My name is Khan Noufil. I am having a bad smell from my mouth. If somebody stands or sits near me tells that Go away from here and brush your teeth. And I always brush my teeth once. please find a solution out.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
I have tan skin on my hand. I used many home remedies but do not get fair white skin. I don't want to use to skin fairness cream what to do?
I want to cut my weight by 10 kgs. And need to cut down the belly fat. Kindly give me the suggestions and diet plan to do so. Strict and complete plan. Thank you.
I have all tmj related problems including neck pain and upper back pain. Sometimes I feel difficulty in breathing and when shake my head towards back side I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw and from my neck. Now I think this all problem is due to my bad posture because whenever I do postural correction exercises I feel all the symptoms of tmj are being vanished. What do you think about this matter and what should I do? Please help me.
I had consulted to a doc for my hair falling. My hair fall has controlled now due to the medicine he suggested, i.e, Vb7 hair forte capsules. I had seen a lot improvement. I took it for 3 months as prescribed. As soon as I stopped I started thinking that I should take it till the time I get back again the same dense I had. Should I continue or not?
How should I increase my Weight I tried so many ways to buildup my body, but I can not do anything. Please give me a solution fr this.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!