Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Jadav
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JadavYour feedback matters!
I have a two months baby boy. Today it is observed that he has only one testicle. Please explain what should I do? Is there any problem with one testicle Pls advice in details.
Hi, My 3 months old baby again got cold n cough. One week before only she recovered from it after 20 days with the chest congestion. Now She is not able to breathe properly, her nose is blocked .Water is coming out of her right eye's with the yellow puss. I am worried why she is getting ill again n again. N what to do now.
6 days ago my son started running nose. 2 days back he suffered with fever. That time gave him paracetamol 10 drops 2 times at the interval of 6 hrs. Fever stopped but he got cough. Please advice any cough syrup for him.
Hello Sir/mam My son is 9 months old. He has cold and cough. From back some days he caught by cold and cough many times. What should I do? Will it cure without medicines? One more question is that, is it necessary to give multivitamin or vitamin drops to the child. Which and when. Thanks.
Hi all, My friend have 4 years old son, we couldn't find his left side testis, we noticed this before 6 months only no other having this problem in his circle, he not feeling any pain there and hE is healthy like other child, will it make any problem to his feature, what kind of specialist we need to consult.
Deafness in children is not an uncommon phenomenon. 1-3 infants per 1000 birth is born with congenital sensory disorder. This is much higher when conductive hearing losses both congenital and acquired are taken into account. There is lack of awareness about the gravity of the problem among general population and medical fraternity.
- Children learn to communicate by imitating the sounds they hear. Deafness in the early months of life in a child deprives this valuable sensory input. This results in non development of speech or delayed speech/language development, social problems and academic difficulties.
- The goal of early intervention is to integrate the deaf child into the family and into society, to ensure development of normal/near normal speech and to enable the growth and development of a healthy confident child.
- Universal neonatal hearing screening (UNHS) can diagnose babies born with deafness. They can be treated with hearing aid or cochlear implant to restore their hearing and subsequently speech language therapy started as soon as possible.
- Early intervention results in normal or near normal speech and the affected child can be integrated into the society.
- The parents, doctors and the society should come together and work hand in hand for achieving this goal.