Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhruv PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ madam I suffer from swollen gums on the front lower jaw. They do not bleed or hurt but have receeded a little from my teeth. Please also help me on how to cure my yellow teeth. One of my tooth is cracked, has cracks on it too. Please let me know the proper medication for the same. Thank you in anticipation.
My brother has a problem in left knee, but doc says its fine, but ge can not run properly. please help me.
Hi, I had a sex with my wife but she is not getting pregnant I think there is some problems in me. I use to masturbate every day before marriage and my sperm is water type please help to cure it and I think my sperm count is low. Please advise.
Sir/madam I am 21 years old and I have a problem of skin dry on the palms of my hand so give me a solution.
I am having pain on the right side under ribs then this pain spreads directly on back side, this pain occurs after taking meal. Can you tell me what is the cause of this pain.
I feel depressed all time. Want to stay alone. and my mind never stops thinking. I want to get rid of my own thoughts. I need help. Please.
I have a migraine problem so please let me know what is the solution. I will get half headache once in week.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.
SUICIDE AND ITS PREVENTION
Every year, one lakh, the world over, take their own lives by committing suicide. At least 15% of people with depression complete the act of suicide, but an even higher proportion will attempt it. While depression is one of the most treatable mental disorders, it is also one of the most underdiagnosed and underrecognized.
One of the scariest emotional experiences people suffer in their lifetime is to experience a severe form of depression. Over 1 in 5 Indians can expect to get some form of depression in their lifetime. Over 1 in 20 Indians have a depressive disorder every year. Depression is one of the most common and most serious mental health problems facing people
Many people still carry the misperception that suicidal thoughts or behaviors are deserved -- that when a person has reached this point in their lives, there is no turning back. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can turn back. If you are thinking about suicide right now, you may want to visit this web page.
Depression is not a character flaw, nor is it simply feeling blue for a few days. Most importantly, depression is not your fault. It is a serious mood disorder that affects a person's ability to function in every day activities. It affects one's work, one's family, and one's social life.
Today, much more is known about the causes and treatment of this mental health problem. We know that there are biological and psychological components to every depression and that the best form of treatment is a combination of medication and psychotherapy. Contrary to the popular misconceptions about depression today, it is not a purely biochemical or medical disorder.
We have developed the information here to act as a comprehensive guide to help you better understand suicide and find out more information about it on your own. Choose from among the categories at left to begin your journey into learning about suicide.