Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Daxesh V Sakariya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Daxesh V SakariyaYour feedback matters!
I have been taking sertraline for social anxiety about 2 mouths and 2 weeks. I started with 50 mg for the first month and the second month I upgraded to 100 mg, 3 days ago I upgraded my dosage to 150 mg. My problem is that I still have the social anxiety and I get nervous next to people. How long does it take for the medicine to work.
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body.
Which kind lifestyle changes can I made for good health and which helps me for boosting immunity and fall ill less often. My Age is 27 male and My Weight is 70 kg and Height 5.6 Please suggest me something for that.
Hi I am a 19 years old MALE and I am suffering from constipation. I have consulted many doctors and the problem is not getting solved. Please suggest some home therapy.
Night fall is bad for health or not? Sometimes after night fall I felt weakness why it is? How to I recover this weakness problem?
My mother 75 years wt. 74 kg is having swelling on both legs. C serum protein is very high 113 kindly advise. She has joint pain in both legs.
When I get up from the bed, I couldn't get up from left side and right side, if I do so, I feel like to lay down, but I could get up from the in streight position, when I asked my doctor, she said this due to ear nerve infection, and asked me to take stugeron for 5 days, it will be stopped she said, please say your opinion regarding this.
- Wear a sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or more.
- Uva and UVB radiation in the sunshine can weaken the lower layer of skin and promote wrinkles, brown spots. 80% of UV rays still get through the clouds so choose a broad spectrum sunscreen which can protect you from UV rays.
- Wear protective full sleeves clothing, broad hat, long bottom pants.
- Be time sensitive: 10 am to 4 pm when rays are most intense.
- Apply liberally all your exposed parts. Don't forget to reapply after every two hours.
Think of sunscreen as anti-aging not anti-burning.
Happy sun protection!