Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Damyanti R PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have many pimple on my face. I have taken medicine but didn't get any change. Please suggest me natural therapy to avoid pimple.
MY SON AGE 19 HAS TOO MUCH DANDRUFF IN HIS HEAD.WHICH MEDICINE SHOULD HELP HIM?WHICH TYPE OF FOOD HABIT HE SHOULD HAVE ?
Both side of my internal part goes reddish patches and goes itching with skin releases tissues. I have taken tyza 250 ,levocet 5 mg ,and applied candid powder ,due to this it's goes in Worth condition I am unstable to doing fail routine works.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disorder. Although it is non-contagious, the disease is quite complex. Erythematous plaques with silvery scales appear on skin layers, which basically characterise the disease. This excessive increase of cell division in the basal layer of the skin, results in increased proliferation on skin layers.
The symptoms of psoriasis vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis are the following:
- Raised, red patches of skin topped with loose, silvery scales, usually on the knees or elbows
- Thick, red patches known as plaques, and dry, silvery scales appearing on the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Joint swelling, tenderness, and pain
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
Causes of Psoriasis According To Ayurveda
Acharya Charak has described the involvement of vata and kapha in ekkushtha or psoriasis. Accumulation of toxins or ama could also lead to this condition.
- Viruddha Aahar (Opposite diet or contradictory foods) and Mithya Ahara (Improper Diet)
- Excessive intake of yogurt, seafoods, salty foods, black gram and sour foods, spicy foods, fermented foods, maida (fine flour), and bakery products, junk foods and fast foods, refrigerated and cold foods may contribute to psoriasis.
- Mithya Vihara (Improper Lifestyle)
- An irregular lifestyle disrupts the digestive process and creates imbalance in the doshas.
- Adrista Hetu (Unknown Cause)
- Excessive Physical and Mental stress
- Leading a stressful life or too much consumption of alcohol and tobacco can also trigger psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Ayurvedic treatment of psoriasis includes counseling, lifestyle management, diet management and ayurvedic external and internal treatment. In the case of scalp psoriasis, shirodhara with proper oils is also a very effective treatment. Treatment may also include stress management, oral Ayurvedic medicines, immunomodulators for immunity, topical treatments, regular follow up appointments and yoga and meditation to relieve mental stress. The blend of natural herbs and elements, which are extremely beneficial for the health and skin. The panchakarma therapy in Ayurveda is strong enough to cure psoriasis effectively. The therapy includes a thorough detoxification of the whole body system and removal of all harmful toxins from body fluids. Thus the main aim is to purify the blood system and restore the digestive system in order to prevent the disease.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to adapt to this condition. Regular exercise is also very important. Yogic asanas and pranayam can help to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
Few precautions for psoriasis patients:
- Psoriasis patients should say no to acidic food products like urad dal, radish, sesame, jaggery etc.
- Patients with psoriasis should practice yoga on a regular basis to prevent the disease.
- Psoriasis patients should not use chemical skin products. Instead, they should use natural cleansers like besan.
- Picking, scratching or peeling of skin should strongly be avoided.
- Usage of cotton clothes is recommended.
Here are some natural Ayurvedic home remedies, which are helpful for psoriasis patients:
- Cover the affected part with a banana leaf to fade the reddish patches.
- Soak 15 sesame seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink it early morning on an empty stomach.
- Consume half a glass of bitter gourd juice in the morning for 5-6 months.
For more information, you can consult a professional Ayurvedic practitioner.
How can we have chubby cheeks with natural remedy? I have long face cut n fair colour but as I dn have enough mass on cheeks I feel down. Pls suggest me some remedy or exercise for chubby cheeks Thnk you in advance.
My wife is now 3 month pregnancy, before 5 day every evening more vomiting. She use also doxinate plus. Please suggest me how to do.
Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)
I am having severe vomiting, so doctor suggest me vomikind tablet with doxinate whenever feeling vomiting but I'm feeling vomiting everyday so I am taking vomikind everyday. Is it safe to take everyday?
I am suffering from dandruff problem and hairfall and also the tanning of neck region and underarms suggest any solution.
Actually from few years mouth smells bad even after brushing twice a day. It's very awkward some one says that your mouth has a bad smell. Please can you help me to get rid of this smell.
Please advise surgical treatment of stricture of bulbar urethra (post traumatic-pelvic injury and post catheterization)
Sir! good morning I have hair problem so wat we to do sir?Please tell me the details of the solutions I am getting fear because of the so much hair falling.
I sleep alot from past 2 weeks almost everyday I sleep in the after evening and then again sleep at night I feel tired all the time what is wrong with me?
With the increasing stress levels and fast life, getting a good night peaceful sleep has become a distant reality.
Practicing some of the following tips can help you get better sleep:
* perform some yoga exercises for half an hour in a day.
* perform some form meditation which will clear your mind of the stress. Meditation not only mean sitting in one place and chanting but it means doing any activity which calms your senses.
* drink half a cup of lukewarm milk half an hour before going to sleep.
* avoid drinking any stimulants especially coffee at least half an hour before going to sleep.