Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damyanti R PrasadYour feedback matters!
Can you tell mi the symptoms of the piles because since last 3-4 days when im doing potty there is very pain doing that and also blinding. What should I do.
I had gone to ujjain kumbh snan after coming from there I felt some itching in my penis. And skin of penis is rough. And slso I have itching on my hips and rings on my hips from so long times. When I use quardidurm its gone but after 10 0r 15 days returnkindly suggest me permanent remedy fot it.
How to over come stone problem permanently. Kindly help me towards my concern. I'm getting this problem once in a wile, Usually I used to feel this problem by getting a heavy back pain in the morning.
I am 36 years old. I am doing job of computer field so daily ill sit for 8 hours continuously on chair so my backache grow highly daily i'll use ointment but pain will not go. So what is precaution for it? I want to reduce the weight and sweating also. Please give me the precaution for this.
I am aged 63 yet I feel I am 22 only and I am also active. I am a diabatic with 200 count for the past 10 years. I am taking volibo 0.2, diamicroan 60, (in the morning), rose day, diamicron 60 and jalra (in the night) along with baslog insuline of 20 pts. Can you give me how to avoid the medicines.
My father was under treatment in hospital but we can, t afford so much charges so we get them discharged. At present his sodium level is 124. What is to be done to correct it slowly everyday.
SIR, I does not have any pimples yet. But one week later some come up then I scratched then a lot come on ma face. What to reduce it?
I have taken eova tablet on my 2 nd day of last period. On 9 th Day I have taken HCG. Injection. My last period has started on 29 th of August. Today I am feeling cramping on lower stomach like period pain. If period comes then can we take another course of eova?
My father has diabetes and he' s taking regular pills can he switch to insulin. Which one is better pills or insulin. He is 61 years old and suffering from diabetes from the last 10 years. He is 174 cm long and weighs 72 kilograms.
Hi, I am 32 years old and 15 weeks pregnant, my father in law has SYNDACTYLY in both his hands, both my sister in law's and one of my brother in law has also has the same. My husband has a very minor effect of it which has bent all his figures from the upper joint but they are completely separate from each other. My mother in law, youngest brother of my husband and me are absolutely fine and do not have any such issue. My sister in law's daughter has got the same defect in both of her hands. Now I worried about my child. Please help me to understand the chances of my child of having the same. It's continuing for last 3 generation and upcoming is the 4th generation.
I am going to gym daily. Does taking protein and vitamin supplements are good for health. Do they have any side effects later on.
Dear Docter , after putting Vaginal tablets , there was heavy bleeding for a week then bleeding stop , again 2 times minor bleeding gap of 1 week , then after 3rd week I again self test by Prega news kit test was positive , then 3rd time again bleeding for 2 days .So I am fully worried .Pls help
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin. Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.