Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damyanti R PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm having mid and upper back pain in right side only. Its been more then a year I'm having this pain. I feel this pain coming from deep inside cause my moment not resist can do my daily activity. Pain anytime increase and decrease. Anytime up and go down low automatically. I been to many doctor but nobody can help me in this condition. Pain started from chest rib cage pain then shifted to mid back pain then it's stiff my neck and after that it's causing trigger pain in my upper back and now it's shifted to mid back right side. What can be the reason of this kind of pain? Can anyone help? nowadays I feel pain in back of rib cage and near mid back Spain. I'm looking for get rid of this pain. Morning waking up feel pain and stiffness. And when lying in back pain speared all over upper right side. Can any good Dr. help me find cause if yes then help me. Really looking for answer. I'm having disc minimal bulge in c5/c6.
I am a teacher and I take a lot of class in a day. So I am suffering a bad headache from lost two months I tried a lot of Medicine and bam but I am till suffering. Please help me.
I am fifty four year old female and my gums are bleeding continuously from last fifteen years. What should I do?
I have a hairfall problem in Age of 17. Which type of medicine is prefer for that. What should I do?
I am 66 years male. I am having heavy pain and tearing sensation in my calf muscles even I walk 50 meters. Practically I am not able to walk at all. Earlier I used walk fast and often. Now I have to rest for at least 5 minutes before I proceed walking.
What should be the frequency of masturbation for a normal adult men to stay healthy? Advantages & disadvantages?
Is one day period is normal? Why this happens or is there any issues. Kindly explain reasons for one day period.
My weight is 45 kg its not good according to my height and age, and I am trying for gaining weight but no improvements.
I have a suffering from fever since last night and I also feel weakness since 15 days ago please give a some suggestion for recovery very fast.
Sir what should I do I am underweight and my weight is not increasing. I went to gym but it has lead to reduction in my body fat.
It is always looks like Im a smoker or drunk because my eyes color is dark yellow:-(Pls suggest me better eye drop.
I am 46 years old male. I have been diagnosed with Thyroid. Will I be required to take medicine for rest of my life? Is there cure for Thyroid?
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.