Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag LalwalaYour feedback matters!
His medical treatment was very satisfactory.... I ll always recommend Dr.Chirag to my near and dear ones for his treatment whenever they need.
He is a good doctor. Good diagnostics.He explains everything properly.Good treatment.
dr.chirag lalwala is one of the best dermatologist.
One of the Best in its Class with Results oriented.
It was excellent
My face is suffering from sun shine. So please say that what we use to protect from sunshine and any cream is their?
From last couple of months I am losing hair fastly. Please tell me any suggestions for this problem.
Hi. I have ringworm for more than year. I tried lot of over the counter creams. What will be typical treatment. And would the mark on my skin will stay forever?
Respected Doctor, I am suffering from skin problem some time my skin become red and feel very itching on the same parts of the red skin this problem is from last 2 years. Please solve my problem and suggest some medicines.
I am suffering from dry skin disease from my childhood, my skin gets burn so tell me how to get rid of dry skin.
Doctor, I have pimples mark on my face so how to remove it and how to clear them, and how to get fair face so suggest some treatment and some medicine and skin cream.
I am 27 years old and almost 8-10% of my head hair are grey. I use loreal hair color, I want permanent solution for this grey hair peoblem.
I have small small pimples on my upper arm from my teenage age still it is there how to remove it and its dark spots?
I am 22 years old female and my problem is acne I already tried many things but I have no relief please suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from seasonal allergies which diet I should follow so allergies affect less my body, and I can reduce my allergy tablets like anti histamines, corcersteriods.
I have been taking sbl pimplex tablets and belladonna 30 for my acne and pimples treatment and applying berberis aquifolium ointment. But still I have acne which is with white or yellow head on my forehead and worst under my eyebrows like I can eyebrows hairs are falling. Plss tell me if have to use any other medicine along with that.
I am a 24 year old have a hair fall problem a lot last six month and my hair is so thin. Please guide me what should I do?
My beard become white there is any way to get rid off it. Because my age is 24 years. And in early age my beard become white.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.