Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag Lalwala
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag LalwalaYour feedback matters!
His medical treatment was very satisfactory.... I ll always recommend Dr.Chirag to my near and dear ones for his treatment whenever they need.
He is a good doctor. Good diagnostics.He explains everything properly.Good treatment.
Excellent,Good consultation with best treatment options
dr.chirag lalwala is one of the best dermatologist.
One of the Best in its Class with Results oriented.
It was excellent
Vraj Sushilkumar Patel
It was nice
I have acne scars and I also have zits on my cheeks and forehead which looks really bad. I have tried home remedies to close my open pores but nothing worked. Could you please help me with this?
God morning doctor. I'm Sridhar 22 years old im very much irritated with my hair loss this days so please kindly give me a suggestion to prevent my problem.
I have a too much pimples on face that contains a material like Greece or wax. And I have too painfully ulcers in mouth also. What is this something? What can I do?
I am taking thyrox 12.5 from 10 months. But my hair is falling so much and became dry and I have irregular period ,milia under eye and acne from two months. I am taking hh omega plus (my Dr. recommended) but my hair fall has increased. What should I do to stop hair fall quickly? And should I take thyrox 25 instead of 12.5?
Can I use terbinafine tablets 250 and terbinafine cream together for fungal infection near inner thigh? Please suggest.
I get itching in the scalp most often. The itching is for gray hairs and sometimes very string itching that I feel like to pull out hairs. This is mostly left side due to which left side less hairs. This is becoming habitual .pl advise.
I had my healthy hair but now my hair are too thin n I hav a lot of hair loss n my hairs do not grow. Any natural medication for this problem.
1. Petroleum jelly is easily available and comes very cheap. It can be used on dry skin, dry lips and cracked heels – the remnants of winter on our body! Petroleum jelly has moisturizing properties and helps to get rid of the above mentioned dry skin conditions.
2. Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil to the bathing water prevents the winter dry skin.
3. Mix the 1 tbsp of glycerin, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this solution before going to sleep. Glycerin is the natural humectant keeps the moisture in the skin.
4. Take the 2 tbsp of milk powder and 2 tbsp of almond oil and mix them well. Apply this paste on the dry skin wash it after 15 minutes. The milk powder has the moisturizer properties and almond oil contains the vitamin E both helps a lot for the dry skin.
5. Take equal amount of yogurt and buttermilk. Mix them well and apply all over your body. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off with water. Yogurt is rich in Zinc and other useful enzymes. Buttermilk contains lactic acid, which has a mild peeling property and hence it helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
6. Take the ripe papaya and ripe banana mesh and mix them well. Apply this paste all over the dry skin. Best easy remedy for winter dry skin.
7. Coconut oil makes the skins softer and provides moisture to the skin naturally. It is rich in fatty acids and prevents moisture loss. During the winter months, apply coconut oil at night before going to bed.
8. Warm up the milk in a saucepan.Place the oatmeal in a bowl, and add the milk to it. Wait for a few minutes before adding the honey to the mixture.Apply the face mask. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply it once or twice a week.