Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chhaya Desai
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Chhaya DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I had a major accident it's already 3 years now but my knee pains like hell I did CT scan too Dr. said there is nothing to worry about what should I do now?
Dr. My right knee is paining continuously, this generaly immediate after I masturbate then pain reduces as days pass. X ray report of both knees are normal, also there is cracking sound of patela. Is it due to excessive masturbation, people say that sinovial fluid is dried due to over masturbation, I am doing it from small age. Also can you suggest where I can have mri scan done in less charitable rates. Please suggest me whether it is curable.
I am a 19 year old male. At the age of 16 I started having pain in the knee join I have tried every medicine every herbal remedies I know of. Can you please help me.
I have some problem in my backbone. Whenever I lied down pain starts. How would I get rid of this problem?
I am 20 years old and I am a cricket player. Almost 2 moths before I dived to catch a ball and fall on the ground and my shoulder got pain. I can not move my shoulder perfectly. I went to the hospital for checkup. The doctor of the hospital said for x-ray scan. I scanned the shoulder and the doctor see the report and say for physiotherapy. I worked for physiotherapy for 1 month but nothing happened. Then I went to the another doctor of bone specialists. This doctor also said for x-ray scan. Then I show the xray scan which I have scan before. This doctor watched the scan and the he said for ultrasound of the shoulder. Then I went for ultrasound and next day I show the report of ultrasound. The report of the ultrasound is given below:- There is a small 1.8×0.8 cm diameter cystic area present in the medial subdeltoid region. On dynamic scanning there is no visible impingement. The deltoid fibers are normal. The supraspinatus and sub-scapularis tendons are intact. The muscle fibers and tender of the infra-spinatus and teres minor are normal. There is no fluid present in the infraglenoid recess. The capsular ligament is intact. The biceps tendon is normal in the bicipital groove. CONCLUSION ● A SMALL CYSTIC AREA IN THE MIDDLE SUBDELTOID REGION? SUBDELTOID BURSA ● MRI OF LEFT SHOULDER IS RECOMMENDED After watching this report, the doctor said to take in a injection for four time, each after 15 days. The cost of 1 injection is Rs 700, very costly. Also to take some medicines have recommended to me. I am confused that if I will spend money for it ,will my shoulder get perfect. Can you please give me the solution for the my shoulder get perfect?
I am 20 years old. I have pain in between from my right shoulder and spinalcord. I was suffering for past 2 yr. Sometimes the pain ll be higand moderate. But I dint get complete cure from that. I have gone for many doctors.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.