Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra ThummarYour feedback matters!
I drink alcohol from last five year regularly but from las two month when I drink alcohol I feel like sick my eyes turn red & my breathing so fast what is solution on it because I drink alcohol.
I breath heavy because of smoking. I have quit smoking but still I am suffering with the side effects off it. What should I do?
Hi, I'm suffering from OCD so I'm consuming chlorofranil 40 mg twice a daily after how many days I will be treated well my OCD is sexual thoughts type problem.
I am 24 years old. I have one bad habit when I was watching porn or reading sex stories, I rub the bed so white discharges daily. Then now I touches my girlfriend my penis is not erected. Even I putting my penis in her mouth then also my penis not erected. Please help me sir.
I can't able to remember, what I here learn. Soo it become difficult for me during exam time. (not everything bt most of the think) bcoz of this it even get effect on my result.
My question is for a psychologist. My daughter is 10 years old, lot many times she becomes obstinate and doesn't listen to me, she is just close to adolescence. How to react and to make her understand what is right what is wrong in a polite manner? As being a human nature, I lose temper and scold her. Thanx.
Madam, I am suffering form psychological disorders. My bad qualities is i get angry, and the emotionally talking and some fear.
I can't sleep because I still remember her. Even little things somewhere find associations with her. She cheated on me with her boss while I was busy making a life to be together with her. I'm broken completely mentally. I cry almost everyday. I can't get her out of my head. I have tried forgetting her but it just does not happen at all. I left my job in another country to be with her in India. And this is what she did to me. I've abused her after I found out, but even that isn't liberating enough. I'm broken down completely. Help me get out of this. I am only 26 and a huge career ahead of me. I need to take care of my parents too. I can't get her feelings get in my way. I've tried a lot. Help me forget her. Please I beg you.
My uncle who used to be friendly and laughable person, since 3-4 months has changed. Now he doesn't talk to anyone properly, doesn't sleep well always seems to be tired and lousy and gets irritated on smaller matters. We've even consulted a Dr. and no problem was found. Please tell us what to do and whom to consult.
Its my second marriage. I still fear from my past experience. What should I do to get comfortable with him?
I always get sick sometimes twice a week with different type of sickness like nausea, tonsillitis,UTI, fever,body ache. Ill consult a Dr. And ill be fine for a while however sometimes dosent need to consult doctor I got fine without Doctor as well there are different types of sickness wich I got not only this, can this be because of weak immune system? Please help im really tired of getting sick all the time and nausea is very common sickness in me I nearly get used to it.Please tell.
Language disorder is commonly known as language impairment, it is a common childhood disorder, which makes it difficult for kids to understand what the people around them are saying to them and to face difficulty in following simple directions, it also includes difficulty in expressing the thoughts and feeling through speech.
Language disorder can be classified as:
- Receptive language disorder: This disorder makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying to the one suffering from it.
- Expressive language disorder: Kids suffering from it are not able to express themselves and their thoughts.
- Mixed receptive expressive disorder: These kids have combined symptoms of receptive language disorder and expressive language disorder, making it difficult to understand and to make someone else understand.
Symptoms of language disorder:
- Difficulty in understanding: The ones suffering from language disorder, finds it difficult to understand what the people around them are saying.
- Limited vocabulary: It is one of the prominent symptoms, in which the vocabulary of the kids is very limited as compared to other kids of that age.
- Trouble learning new things: Learning new things is a difficult task for the kid suffering from language disorder
- Repeat usage of certain phrases: Kids tend to use the same phrase again and again, which is one of the basic symptoms.
- Frustration: As the kid is either not able to understand or to make other understand or both, kids with this disorder tend to remain more frustrated in comparison to other kids, as they are unable to do things.
- Sentences which do not make sense: Making incomplete or senseless sentences is a key indicator of language disorder.
What you should do?
- Speech therapist: The treatment may include speech therapy, in which the speech therapist will work towards building the vocabulary and improving the grammar of the kids suffering, making the kids more confident and feel good about themselves.
- Psychotherapy: If the kid is also suffering from emotional issues because of the language disorder, then one should also undergo Psychotherapy, as it not only improves the morale of the patient, but also provides the guidance on how to keep improving further from the language disorder.
- Positive Atmosphere: The kids suffering from such a disorder should be made comfortable enough to enjoy their being, giving plenty of time to your young ones is the best way to cure such disorder, so one should always communicate well with his kids and make them learn new things, sing to them, listen to various sounds, show different pictures, colours, shapes to make them learn.
- Parental Support: The parents should also understand the issue well, be patient, and should support the kid to work out on the disorder. Parents should also interact with other parents, who have been there, to learn more about the language disorders and how their kids overcome the disorder.
As language disorder is one of common issue in kids, this can be managed and cured well to improve after all the required knowledge and best practices to follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hello docs! I had smoked weed (marijuana) and it wasn't my first time but dunno what happened that day suddenly I got so scared due to too high and I couldn't control. Since next morning I started feeling afraid and scary and my heart beat pounding too fast and I feel my hands and legs would shake. My mind is full of scary feelings and my left top side of chest start paining. I had gone for cardio and everything came clear. I feel pathetic about my condition and just wanna cry out loud. The pain is also not going. It reminds of that event again & again and I feel pity. The cardio doc had prescribed beta-blocker for a month but still I have pain in the top left side of chest and scary feelings.
Hello Doctor, I feel very low confident always by nature. I always feel that what ever is happening is because of my mistake. And anything I will do, will be wrong only or anything I will speak. So I want to know that is it because of my nature or there is something else.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.