Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhupendra Thummar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Laser Treatment For Acne Scars
Treatment of Nail Disorders
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra ThummarYour feedback matters!
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Our pain is the second-most-common problem which makes people seek medical advice. Injuries and illnesses are typical triggers of pain.
Another reason is age-related degeneration, and most cases seen by pain specialists fall in this category. Everyone experiences some degree of pain in day to day life.
And it is a human tendency to ignore the pain, till it takes some serious dimension and begins to interfere with one's daily routine like work or socializing with family and friends or when it doesn't let you sleep peacefully.
Experts say, this tendency of ignoring pain should be avoided as negligence at initial levels can make the pain chronic and more harmful. In fact, in many cases, the damage due to pain becomes irrevocable if it is ignored for too long.
Currently, millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Increasing aging population worldwide, growing number of surgical procedures being performed, changing lifestyles, increasing the incidence of cancer are some of the factors causes increasing number of patients.
Currently I am depressed. How can I stay happy. My father always demotivate me and creating a negative effect. How can I overcome all this?
Mam stress ball kaise use karna hoga? Or din me kitni bar? Iske alawa koi or option bhi hai stress relief karne ka? Or jab gussa aata hai to jaldi shant nai hota. Bahot bolti hu jab tk ki agla apni galti na mane. Or jyada tym tk gussa rehne se physically effect karta hai mujhe. Kya karu please solve my problem. Samjh nai aa raha kya karu?
My sister is suffering from swallowing, breathing and blinking ocd but swallowing ocd depressed her a lot she is now 32 and suffering this problem since last 20 years. I got to know about her problem last month when she could not sleep for 4 days and got a seizure attack due to wrong medication by psychiatrist .she is slightly stable now and want to start right treatment. Could anyone please advice me should I consult a psychologist or again psychiatrist.
Hello doctors I am feeling so depressed because I don't have much friends How to make friends I am unable to make friends Please tell me how to make friends Every one is travelling with their friends to trips and all but the thing is I don't have anyone to travel Why what is the problem I am not getting Can I go to trips alone Is it good? please help.
I am 24 years old the problem is when I sleep there is no dream for me is this normal because from long time I have not seen any dream so I am a bit curious and when I was a kid I do have normal dreams sometime I feel like I see things in dreams than found later in real life is this symptoms of any disease?
According to most experts, Depression and Diabetes have been intricately connected in a vicious cycle. While the prolonged and sustaining nature of diabetes directly makes one vulnerable to the bouts of depression, doctors tend to locate traces of depression in the family history of an individual in order to diagnose the roots of diabetes. It won't be too far-fetched to state that both causes as well as affects the other.
If you have diabetes, either type 1 or type 2, you have an increased risk of developing depression. And if you're depressed, you may have a greater chance of developing type 2 diabetes. The good news is that diabetes and depression can be treated together. And effectively managing one can have a positive effect on the other.
How Diabetes and Depression Correlated?
There are myriad ways in which diabetes affects depression and vice versa.
Firstly, tackling such a long drawn disease and its various pitfalls might cause a lot of anxiety to one and lead to depression. Whereas on the other hand, depression reduces the zeal to live and thus results in poor lifestyle choices which in turn causes weight gain, unhealthy food habits, physical inactivity. As we are well aware, all these have the potential to wreak havoc for any patient of diabetes.
Similarly, diabetes ushers in various other health complications, adversely impacting one's productivity. This may cause depression in a lot of people.
On the flipside, depression impedes one's ability and enthusiasm to work or communicate, this in turn intervenes with one's monitoring of diabetes. Since these two extremely malevolent diseases have such close connections, medical science recommends ways to grapple with both. The rigors of managing diabetes can be stressful and lead to symptoms of depression.
Diabetes can cause complications and health problems that may worsen symptoms of depression.
Depression affects your ability to perform tasks, communicate and think clearly. This can interfere with your ability to successfully manage diabetes.
Treatment: Depression is just like any other illness, it can be treated. Treatment can lift the depression and improve diabetes control.
Looking after your diabetes will help decrease the risk of getting depression. If you already have depression, good diabetes management will help lessen the negative impacts it can have. Depression is no different to any of the other complication of diabetes. It is a genuine illness for which you need to seek help and support from health professionals.
The treatment for depression and diabetes involves a coordinated approach that monitors both diabetes control and the symptoms of depression. It is about finding the treatment that works best for each person. For example, people with diabetes and mild depression may find that regular physical activity improves depressed moods and also helps control blood glucose levels.
If you suspect you might have depression, take control of your health by:
- Going to a doctor or other health professional
- Getting involved in social activities
- Engaging in regular moderate physical activity
- Learning about depression and diabetes
- Very particular about medicines prescribed for Diabetes
- Eating healthily and including a wide variety of nutritious foods
- Achieving and maintaining healthy weight
- Limiting your alcohol intake
- Getting help, support and encouragement from family and friends
- Asking your doctor to check your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.