Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin K. BhojaniYour feedback matters!
Black spot in my face due to chicken pox. I can not understand how to remove it. Can you please help me?
Last three days I was heaving chicken pox. Some marks are left. Will it go itself or any remedy to be taken. Please suggest me. Also my skin colour has been somewhat dark now. Please suggest me?
I have acnes on my back and they come up periodically and I want to get rid of them! And those have left me with black spot scars on my back. How should I get rid of the scars and well as acnes permanently. Please suggest me some medications that are truly very effective.
I am a 22 age boy. My skin looks some different color changing (some white & some black). What I do?
Hi this is Tanu my problem is my skin. I am 28 years old I have sensitive skin n the big problem is pigmentation on my face pls help me this.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat by eating or drinking you get or gives you fairer, clear and glowing skin please tel me wat should I eat or drink to get fairer, clear, and glowing and healthy skin for my face and body or me? Wat mens or boys eat or drink to get or look fairer, clear and glowing healthy skin wat should I eat and drink please tel me plz.
I am 21 years old girl, I am suffering from dark n dull skin there is no glow on my skin I am also suffering from sun tan which has worst effect on my skin whatever I am using it does not suits me at all after that my skin look dark n dull n shiny what should I do.
What to do for enlarged prostate because of this I'm getting urinary tract infection. I am taking medicines for two weeks but still I'm getting frequent urination with more urgency and irritation during urination.
I'm 20 years old guy since 3-4 years whenever I start sweating after that my sweat smell especially from both underarms a bad smell occur I feel eww and thats make me annoying when I'm with people around me please help me to overcome this problem and what is the reason behind this please help note-: I use due but not directly body just on cloths. 2nd problem is in my both underarms I have dark black patches please suggest to remove that black patches forever.
My body skin tone is good but my face is always dull. Lot of variation from body tone and face. Face is too dark and oily. I took peeling and tried consulting doctors too but couldn't get any solution. I want a fairness skin white tone. Please advise.
Actually I just want to know how to make my skin lustrous and attractive besides all the healthy habits, by using cream and face wash.
I had anal fissure surgery 4 months back my doctor cut internal sphincter I want to know only one thing that can I get my internal sphincter strength back or not.(because im unable to squeeze my internal anal) please tell me and internal sphincter which is cut can it reforms again or not.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!