Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DhankaniYour feedback matters!
I am a fat person. And it is my family inherited problem and I want to leave off this problem. Tel tell me the solution of my this problem.
My bp is 150/84 so my mind getting irritate more time what type of medicine I will take as homeopathy also.
Morning Dr. Am prone to sinus infections. What can I do to avoid it. I start with sneezing, then I take Montek lc , it subsides . After 2 days it starts again. This time I took Montek and Crocin but ended up with fever, infection and had to go for antibiotics. I have a 4 year old son and rest for me is little. I have to b up and about during the day. Please suggest what I can do to avoid this. Thank-you
I fell ans twisted my ankle 3 days back. My left ankle was swollen. I put volini and tied crape bandage also I put my foot in warm water for two days. It's swollen still, very less though. But it hurts. Is it normal?
I am 61 years old male. I have prostrate and had been taking" tab Alfoo 10" mg for the last eight years. Whenever some pressure is applied on the lower abdomen, especially during defecation, there is ejaculation. There is ED problem also. Kindly advise me in the matter.
There are two tablets for toothache - enzoflam and zintec suggested by doctor. My question is - I was supposed to take 1 tablet after meal and another one before meal and I have forgotten which one is to be taken when. Please answer my question as soon as possible.
I have hair problems like falling of hair dryness, scalp. I tried so many haircare products but not getting satisfied result. So what can I do?
I am tensed about my fat. I did so many things but never be regular on or else. Please give me a diet chart and refer some medicine for instant wait loss.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.