Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Arzoo ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I have a bit if pain just below where the ribs end. I got ultrasound of liver resulting fatty liver. The doctor said pain is because if fatty liver. This pain normally gets aroused in the evening when I sit for long. When I lay down or stand it gets away. What should I do.
A man's inability to get and maintain a firm erection for sexual intercourse.
Erectile disfunction can be a sign of physical or psychological disturbance.
It can lead to stress, relationship strain and low self confidence. The cause needs to be evaluated and then the treatment. Homoeopathy has good medicines over premature ejaculation, painful erection etc depending on the cause.
Sir I am 18 year old. These days I dont know what's wrong with my stomach. I feel stomach ache in morning it pains alot. And sometimes continues motions. And I cant get cleared at once. Please help to get out of this problem thank you.
I am 35 years old Unmarried. Since few months I observed that my Sex stamina has gone down. Until that I was fine and was masturbating daily. Since few months not getting enough desire. Why is it like that all of sudden? I visited a doctor. After few tests he said that my testosterone is low and prescribed HCG injection. I have taken injection weekly once for one month but no improvement. Kindly suggest me.
I suffer from asthma and I used asthma inhaler so any medicine to cure this sickness. What should I do to cure this.
I am a slight diabetic and have about 11- of Fasting Blood Sugar count, with 190 OF Post Postprandial Count. I also have Triglyserides of about 300 mg/Dl, Are this responsible for my Long evacuation time of URINARY Discharge? It takes me pretty long time to empty my bladder and I always feel it is not empty, after urinating. A Few years back in Hindhuja I was told I have enlarged prostrate. Could this be another reason?
I feel very drowsy and sleepy after having dinner. Immediately I hav to sleep can not control myself. I do not have the energy to take rounds after dinner. This is affecting my health. How can I help myself and wats the reason behind this?
Does masturbation affect height I am 16 years old boy and doing masturbation since I was 13 I have grown only 17 cm from 13 years to 16 years.
Sir i son is 11 years old and he has breathing problem on sleeping he kept his mouth open and breathing problem in left side from the nose he cannot breath normally docter suggest for surgery(mass badna near nose)reason can i go for surgery please give advise.
Hello sir, I am taking glaucoma medication from last 3 years. I am 30yr old. My doctor says I need to take medicine for life long. Is there any alternative, if no then I am thinking of trying ayurvedic, please advise.
Acne is a common skin disease, which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
Causes of Acne:
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities, such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase, which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne:
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne, but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity, however, no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne. Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.