Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Patel
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PatelYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Patel to be very helpful. Quick response from doctor and gud tablets thanks to him
Dr. Amit Patel provides answers that are very helpful. Sir thank you for your response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Patel to be very helpful. Thanku Sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Patel to be very helpful. Thank you.
Dr. Amit Patel provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Patel to be caring. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Patel to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I am 26 year old male and I have used serlift 50 mg for 25 days but my hair are getting very thiner and hair fall what should I do.
Everyone desires healthy glowing skin but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. With a suitable skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
1. Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands or legs. But there are areas of your body which might be affected, and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Get your dermatologist to check your skin for any signs. Because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
2. Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and give you treatments to effectively deal with acne.
3. Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
4. Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Itchy skin is a very common skin condition which is a potential source of discomfort by forcing you to scratch your skin and cause irritation. Itchy skin is a very common condition which happens very often among individuals. But, it can also be one of the symptoms of a larger disease. Itchiness of the skin may vary in intensity from mild to severe and it is mostly treated by anti-irritant measures that can be done by anybody at home.
Itchy skin condition is mostly limited to certain areas on the skin but it may also be affect all body parts with an uncontrollable urge to scratch. Some of the additional key identifiers of the medical condition are listed below.
- Skin redness
- Bumps or patches on the skin
- Swelling or inflammation of the skin
- Cracking of the skin
- Leathery or scaly texture of the skin
Skin itching can happen due to a variety of reasons, some of the most common ones being:
- Common skin conditions: The most common kinds of skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc. often lead to skin itching. Itching is mostly accompanied by other skin conditions like redness, breakouts, inflammation, and such others.
- Internal diseases: Diseases related to the kidney and liver often lead to skin related disorders among which the most common one is skin itching. Additionally, itching may also happen due to serious diseases like cancer.
- Nerve related disorders: Diseases that affect the nervous system, either directly or indirectly also act as a catalyst to the skin itching process. Examples of such diseases would be diabetes mellitus, pinched nerves, sclerosis and shingles.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women often experience itching on body parts like abdomen, thighs, breasts and arms.
- Drugs: If you are regularly taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines, then these might have some unwanted effects of the skin among which skin itching is the most common one.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!