Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinav Bimal ChoksiYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from psoriasis for last 25 years and since one year with back pain she lost nearly 30 kgs weight. Frequent urinating with out conscious. Kindly advise.
A big lot of people suffer form boils and pimples, unfortunately I am one of them, I am under 21 boy, I understand and agree to the myth that these boils are natural in this age. But pain is to cure, there must be a way to control, good diet is one of them, exercise and retenoids are one another. Ive been using products like anything. Benezoyl peroxide, aha, salcylic acid and neem. What I personally believe is, the more I go in deep the more I get pimples, in my case, I have white headed pustules. I have so much oil production on my face, especially around nose. What I think might be the reason is dead skin cells, since I have lot of oil glands and dead skin cells block them, they become these. But for that I have also use glycolic acid to remove layers, though the concentration in only 10% but I thought it okay, but its kind hard for me now to stop this, I mean I controlled this enough, I popped them, yes I did. The only reason is we cannot have them on our face and feel embarrassed. We have to. Just a point to add, I have skin face flushing my question is to only experienced. What should I do or rather try. I if I found your idea good i'll definetely meet in personal.
Is hair plantation of beard is safe and how much does it cost and name of hospitals where hair plantation is done?
I am suffering from hair loss. Should I try tonics available in the market, such as mintop or livon hair gain to control hair fall. Will it help preventing the condition of my hair.
MY son is 15 years of age. He is having dandruff problem. Even he is having hair fall. Please suggest remedy.
Near my pubic area I get lots of itching and when I stretch I get blood in that area and some bad smell please tell me some good prevention.
I want shiny & growth able hair can you suggest me how can I maintain it? please answer me for doing ayurveda treatment.?
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
A beautiful mane with a healthy scalp and shiny hair is something each one of us desire. However, given the multiple factors that affect its health including diet, lifestyle and environment, this desire remains a dream for many. There are good and bad sides to it. The bad thing is that hair problems, dandruff, itching, graying and hair loss are here to stay. The good news is that there are simple, easily available ways and methods that can be effectively used to control these problems.
Homeopathy believes that most health issues have an underlying, deep seated issue and treating that can help in getting rid of the symptoms:
- Alopecia (Hair loss): Some people can have generalized hair loss, while some could have patches of balding areas develop on the head. Where other remedies have failed, some people have had successful hair regrowth with homeopathic medications like silicea, kalium carbonicum, lycopodium, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis, Borax, Cinchona officinalis, and various other products are used effectively to improve hair growth.
- Dandruff: There is flaking of the scalp, and people with oily skin have a higher incidence of having dandruff. Other reasons include hormonal imbalance, poor scalp/hair health, emotional stress and poor quality hair products. Kali sulphuricum is used for profusely oily, white scaly dandruff. Thuja is used in people with white scaly flaking. If there is associated hair loss, phosphorus is used. Natrum muriaticum, Sulphur, Carboneum sulphuratum, Lycopodium, Mezereum, Ammonium muriaticum, Arsenic album, Calcarea, Medorrhinum, Heracleum sphondylium and Kali carbonicum are also used based on associated symptoms.
- Graying of hair: Various reasons for graying include stress, environmental exposure, hair products, poor diet and of course genetic. Gray hair can be treated using various homeopathic preparations depending on the associated symptoms, which might point to the likely root of the problem. Phosphoric acid is used when there is associated grief. Lycopodium is used when there is only partial graying in some areas. In anaemic or weak patients, Natrum mur is used. If digestive symptoms are also present, silicea is used.
- Scalp psoriasis (know more about Psoriasis problem): If there is a burning sensation associated with the infection, Sulphur is used. In people with excessive scratching, calcarea is used. Graphites provide relief where there is significant dryness and itching. In people with associated gastric or urinary symptoms, lycopodium is effective. If the psoriasis is worsening in cold weather, sepia is an option. (learn more about Infection on Scalp)
As is evident, these hair problems and interlinked and the agents used in treatment can be used in more than one condition. Self-medication should best be avoided. The presenting symptoms have an underlying cause, and it is best that a detailed discussion with the doctor on the symptoms is done before getting these medicines prescribed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Since its inception, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been used for healing wounded tissues. It has been majorly used as a remedy for connective tissue damage. Owing to recent advancements in medical research, PRP finds its application in hair restoration therapy.
PRP for hair restoration is a developing non-surgical technique to stimulate hair growth. This therapeutic process finds its vital use in fuelling hair growth in male and female suffering from hair loss. The entire concept of PRP revolves round the body's natural healing power. It amplifies the healing mechanism and enhances the density of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- PRP enhances the growth of follicular hair cells
- PRP upgrades the blood supply to scalp
- The hair growth cycle is elevated
- Swelling of scalp is decreased to a greater extent
- All the factors contributing to hair growth are supplied
PRP is essentially an intense source of platelets. It consists of numerous growth factors, which can promote the healing power of skin and scalp. When PRP is used along with hair transplant surgery, it enhances the growth rate of follicular hair grafts. If PRP is used to treat hair loss, it significantly minimizes the rate of hair fall.
The Procedure of PRP:
The complete PRP procedure is very simple and patient experiences minimal pain. Blood is drawn from the patient in an amount equal to that of taken during any blood test. The blood is rotated with a high frequency in a centrifuge to detach the PRP from the rest of the blood. Next, the PRP is concentrated to thrice the normal blood count by spinning it in a closed sterile system. The procedure makes PRP devoid of granulocyte, which otherwise hampers the cell regeneration system of the body. The scalp of the patient is supplied with anesthesia so that the patient undergoes minimal pain. Finally, the PRP is infused into the scalp of the patient. No further medication is required.
How effective is PRP?
PRP is completely safe and natural. It does not involve any kind of modification of cells. It just concentrates the growth factors in blood so as to promote the hair growth. No blood infection occurs during the process. Thus, it can be easily undertaken by anyone suffering from hair loss. However, it is completely a personal choice.