Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Vatsalya Clinic - Dr. Nikunj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be saved my life. Ur words really means a lot doctor.. i saw some thread like brown discharge just once, a couple of days back.. from then its really terrifying each time i use the restroom.. i still am worried.. But i definitely thank you for your kind words and advice.
I took a treatment from dr Nikunj Gupta at Vatsalya Clinic - dr Nikunj Gupta in Surat for anorexia. I was happy to come across a person with such pure soul long with my problem. he made me improve my reports I feel so light and energetic now
I was suffering from acne and pimple problem. Then I consulted dr Nikunj Gupta of Vatsalya Clinic in Bardoli Overall treatment was very effective.Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
dr.gupta is very helpful and his suggestion of medicines are very effecting so far as my knoweledge is concerned.may god bless him for his benevolent service to society.
Dr. Nikunj Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, sensible and helped me improve my health. Thank U...
dr gupta is a very good doctor as he is very particular to give his suggestion in time for which patients get benefits.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be very helpful. Thanks dr i will connect with u soon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be knowledgeable and practical. thanks..
Dr. Nikunj Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Very good feedback... Awesome reply
the doctor is very particular in suggesting medicines .he suggest very effective medicines.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be very helpful. Thank u sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be knowledgeable. Good
the suggestions given dy dr gupta are effective and less expensive.
very helpful and it will benefit to many to solve their problems.
Dr. Nikunj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Hi, I am struggling of my black colour skin. Is there any permanent treatment to lighten my skin. Yes means how long it will be taken, and how much of its cost.
My 25 OH Vit D is 22.26 ng Calcium 9.21 mg Iron 21.2 ug/dl Haemoglobin 10.6 Transferrin saturation 6.77% Serum globulin 2.22 gm LDL cholesterol 145 Blood urea nitrogen is 7.1 mg T3 105 T4 9.1 TSH 2.54 My heamogram 6 part hba report says I hv hypochromia anisotysosys. Erythrocyte sedi rate is 25 mm/1st hour. Kindly let me know ab my health. And the supplements I should take. I hv pain in legs n knees. I hv severe hair fall prob. Can I be cured? Do I have osteoarthritis? Please help .i m confused.
I am pretty much obsessed. Weight increasing Year by year. please help me so that I could lose weight.
I want to to improve my body for personality. My current weight is 60 kg. I want to reach at least 75. And some fatty. What should I do?
I am 20 year old girl my height is 150 cm and weight is 35 Kg I want to increase height and weight .please suggest me can I go for Human growth hormone therapy? To which doctors I should contact for Human growth hormone therapy?
I had pimples and I had shown it to a doctor it was cured once but later again it has appeared that to more are there what is the solution and my skin is also oily. Please suggest any solution.
I have a desk job and in the last two years my weight has gone up from 75 kg 85 kg I want to lose weight please help.
I had a sex but within 48 hours I took ipill, but after that my health been bad. I suffered from laziness, indigestion and solid white discharge which is itching and my periods date is late also? What should do am worried about getting pregnant.
Hi, I did my blood test and my cholesterol level has increased a lot. The LDL value is 176. Can you please suggest if I have to go for medication or I can lower it by doing exercise?
Homeopathy was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide.
Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness. There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages.
Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines that are effective in treating depression.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
It is a must that you get a thorough consultation with a homeopath before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat an individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms.