Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nikunj Gupta to be knowledgeable and practical. thanks..
Dr. Nikunj Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, sensible and helped me improve my health. Thank U...
dr gupta is a very good doctor as he is very particular to give his suggestion in time for which patients get benefits.
dr.gupta is very helpful and his suggestion of medicines are very effecting so far as my knoweledge is concerned.may god bless him for his benevolent service to society.
the suggestions given dy dr gupta are effective and less expensive.
the doctor is very particular in suggesting medicines .he suggest very effective medicines.
very helpful and it will benefit to many to solve their problems.
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Pain in urethra and burning sensation while urinating .only in night the pain is occurring while rest of the day it is normal.
Hi I was cheated by my bf n v broke up 2 years back but still I am unable to move on and I still think about him. What to do.
Dear sir Following Problem is day to day increased -penis tightness decreasing (erectile dysfunction)-granule pain in all body (tingling) -mood loss -not tight fist of the hand.
My fat is big issue for me. So I want decrease it. How can I can decrease the fat n looking like steam?
I am 26 years old male. My body is on little fatty side. My height is 5'11 and weight is 82 kgs. I have lost around 15 kgs in last 1 year and still working out on daily basis. I have hair fall issues also and suffering from mail pattern baldness. I just got my Vitamin D test and it came out to be 9 i.e. In very deficient range. Please suggest me some edible stuff that I can eat to increase my vitamin D levels. I am a vegetarian but can eat eggs.
Hey I am suffering frm ibs bowel movement 4 time a day I am taking melbervine 200 mg daily 2 time for ibs but since 3 my bowel is not get cleared I had taken softovac powder duphalac and infact my stomach has become big and heavy pls help what to do?
Sleep disorder is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep.
Some common types of sleeping disorders are:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition.
Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Loss of concentration during the day
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.