Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Shreni's DIET CLINICYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very good dietician got good result by following her diet chart thanks.
I have consulted dt shreni for weight reduction and i have get very good result..i have reduse 6 kg in 2 month diet planning and consant follow up on whatsapp..thanks for such a warm support and proper guiedence..
She is very experienced dietitian, her guidance helped me a lot. She knows about the outcome of each instruction. Clinic is in the heart of the Adajan area & ambience of the clinic is also excellent.
My experience with Dr. shreni was excellent. She is very soft & polite . I am very satusfied of her way to deal with me
I liked talking with the doctor.m really satisfied n m excited to see myself reformed.Thanks .
Her communication is good. She give us enough time and explain very small thing also.
I m very satisfied with the results . Very helpful.
Is egg yolk bad for people going to gym? I have come across many of them telling me not to eat the yellow yolk. Please what is your recommendation. Is it true that I should not take?
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.
Reasons to Minimize Sugar Consumption...
1. One of the most obvious reasons is that sugar is very calorific, but not very filling. Hence people tend to over-consume sugar.
2. Sugar suppresses the immune system if you regularly eat sugary foods and drinks throughout the day, then you are stopping your immune system from working properly.
3. Sugar causes inflammation this causes pain and can lead to diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
4. Sugar can cause tooth decay.
5. Sugar reduces the release of the human growth hormone, which accelerates the aging process.
So... Restrict your sugar intake.. stay healthy..
GOOD NEWS FOR MANGO FANS...!!!
Mango known as the king of fruits is not called king just like that it is a complete fruit by itself...giving soluble fiber, lots vitamin A , vitamin C.
Here are a few benefits of mango
-Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber
-Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin.
-Fresh mango is a very rich source of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
-It is also a very good source of vitamin-C which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen free radicals.
Mango when eaten correctly, especially the timings can benefit u in many ways. Do not eat mango with your main meals like lunch n dinner.
Just go ahead ENJOY the benefits of this king of fruits....
I feel breathing problems whenever I eat or drink water. But after sometime it feels fine. Also it seems sometimes irregular heartbeats n pain in chest. But that comes n go back. I had echo n doppler test. Results were absolutely fine. Kindly suggest what it can be?
Tips to overcome abdominal obesity
1) Eat breakfast
It might seem counterproductive to eat if you're trying to lose weight, but studies show that eating breakfast within an hour of waking up keeps your insulin levels steadier and your LDL cholesterol levels lower
2) Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep
Research indicates that the secretion of cortisol (a hormone your body produces during times of stress) is correlated with an increase in belly fat.
3) Aim to take 10, 000 steps a day
In one study where men reduced their daily steps from about 10, 000 to less than 1, 500 (without changing their diet), their visceral (belly) fat increased by 7% after just 2 weeks
4) Switch out refined grains for whole grains
In a scientific study, people who ate all whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low-fat dairy, and two servings of lean meat, fish, or poultry) lost more belly fat than another group that ate the same diet, but with all refined grains
5) Drink plenty of water
Studies suggest that consistently drinking water throughout the day can lead to a more active metabolism, regardless of dieting
6) Eat good fats
Studies suggest that a diet with a higher ratio of monounsaturated fats like avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, and chocolate - can prevent the accumulation of belly fat
7) Avoid trans fats (in margarine, crackers, cookies, or anything made with partially hydrogenated oils)
Seem to result in more fat being deposited in the abdomen.
8) Eat more of soluble fiber (such as that found in apples, oats, and cherries)
Lowers insulin levels which can speed up the burning of visceral belly fat.
Eat healthy foods. Drink plenty of water and start exercising to get amazing results.
Before 8 month ago my weight is 55kg suddenly my weight is automatically loss now I am 45kg what the cause of it?
I have a lot of belly fat, How can I reduce it? I have 66 kg weight and 170 cm height. Am I overweight?
Sir/mem I'm very weak. I'm 21 year my weight is 53 kg and goes to decrease please provide me best diet chart and other that help to improve my muscle. My height 179 cm.
I have diabetes insipidus so what should be my diet also I wanted to know that what medications should I take it been a short time while I have it.
I used to getup very early in the morning. But when I started studying I feel tired and my brain does not work properly. Please help me.
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.