Doctor in Shreeji Homoeo Care
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Submit a review for Shreeji Homoeo CareYour feedback matters!
Few simple &amp; effective tips to come out of depression
1. Don't isolate yourself. Reach out and stay connected to supportive people. Go out with friends.
2. Do things that make you feel good even when you don''t feel like it: pick up a former hobby or a sport you used to like. Or express yourself creatively through music, art, or writing.
3. Too much time online, especially on social media, can make you feel worse.
4. Move vigorously during the day don't sit for more than an hour
5. Don't rely on drinking or drugs for a mood boost. They make depression worse.
6. Eat healthy, mood-boosting diet.
7. Get a daily dose of sunlight.
8. Challenge negative thinking. You might feel like no one likes you, but is there real evidence for that? you might feel like the most worthless person on the planet, but is that really likely? it takes practice, but in time you can beat back those negative thoughts before they get out of control.
9. Exercise is a natural antidepressant, so move your body frequently walk, play a sport, or ride your bike. Daily 30 minutes exercise can ease the symptoms of depression.
10. Read inspirational books.
11. Get plenty of restful&nbsp;sleep.
12. Take on responsibilities. When you're depressed, you may want to pull back from life and give up your responsibilities at home and at work. Don't. Staying involved and having daily responsibilities can help you maintain a lifestyle that can help counter depression.
13. Do something new. Push yourself to do something different. Go to a museum. Pick up a used book and read it on a park bench.
When to seek professional help?
If you've taken self-help steps and made positive lifestyle changes and still find your depression getting worse, seek professional help. Needing additional help doesn't mean you're weak. Sometimes the negative thinking in depression can make you feel like you're a lost cause, but depression can be treated and you can feel better!
Hello sir, I am Sonia. I have black heads all-over my forehead and chicks. They are not too dark but I don't feel confident. My complexion also became dark. I have also lost glow on my face. I had started treatment before 3 months. Dermatologist suggest me to apply retino-A cream. But it still same. I feel so embarrassed. I have this problem from last 3 years. I don't have pimples. If you have any solution for this problem then please tell me.
I am having skin problem. I have many pimples on my face. I used many cosmetics. But still those ineffective. So please help me out.
Its been 1 month and 20 days since delivery but my wife faces the problem that she attains sudden high fever with sever pain in all bones and body and feels shivering cold. This happens almost after a week or 3-4 days. Doctors are not diagnosing any thing. Please doctors need serious help.
2. Improves memory, attention and decision making skill
3. Halves risk of alzheimer's disease
4. Lowers risk of heart disease
5. Strengthens arm, shoulder, legs, quads, hips and hamstring muscles
6. Improves blood pressure
7. Limits the risk of color cancer
8. Burns fat & keeps weight in check
9. Reduces lower back pain
10. Limits chronic diseases
11. Improves fitness and health.
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
Tulsi leaf a day = No cancer
1 lemon a day = No fat
1 glass of milk a day = No bone problem
3 litres of water a day = No diseases.