Doctor in Lalwala skin & Hair Transplant Centre
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Lalwala skin & Hair Transplant CentreYour feedback matters!
His medical treatment was very satisfactory.... I ll always recommend Dr.Chirag to my near and dear ones for his treatment whenever they need.
He is a good doctor. Good diagnostics.He explains everything properly.Good treatment.
Excellent,Good consultation with best treatment options
Vraj Sushilkumar Patel
It was nice
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re- growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
Are you suffering from dry, stretched, itchy or flaky skin? Remember dry skin look older than oily skin, as they show fine lines and wrinkles faster. They also flake, crack and bleed easily. Read on for 10 super easy steps recommended by dermatologists to soothe dry skin
Prevent hot baths and showers which dehydrate skin further. Do these instead for dry skin
- Use warm water
- Don’t shower for more than 5 minutes
- Wash with a gentle and fragrance-free soap
- Don’t apply too much soap so that it whips up a thick lather
- Don’t rub your skin dry with a towel
Post bath routine
- Slather on a rich moisturiser after drying your skin: Moisturisers trap extra moisture in your skin so the right time to use them is immediately after drying yourself with a towel. It’s better to use ointments and creams as these are more effective than lotions. Creams with olive and jojoba oil, Shea butter, lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum jelly all are good. If the skin on your hand is extra dry and feels stretched then it’s a good idea to carry a non-greasy hand cream with you. Apply it to each washing hands immediately to relieve dry skin.
- Use only unscented skin care products: Shun harsh skin products which strip natural oils from skin like-
- Deodorant soaps
- Skin care products that contain fragrances, alcohol, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Wear gloves when washing utensils: This will prevent dry skin on hands. All you have to do is wear latex gloves before you start washing clothes and utensils.
- Choose laundry detergent with care: Laundry detergents should be chosen with care as they can irritate skin. Go for detergents labelled “hypoallergenic”.
- Avoid toasting yourself by the fireplace or other heat sources in winters: Remember heat is drying. So limit your time in front of a hot stove or fireplace.
- Use humidifiers to add moisture to indoor air: Use of humidifier will help prevent excessive drying of skin.
- Use milk on skin: Milk is packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can fight dry and itchy skin. The lactic acid in milk also exfoliates dead skin cells and increases the capacity of your skin to retain moisture.
- Honey: Honey is one of the best natural moisturisers. It comes loaded with antioxidants and antimicrobials.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a skin-hydrating agent par excellence. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe dry and itchy skin.
If these things don’t work in alleviating skin dryness, you may require a prescription cream, so see a dermatologist.
Though most may not admit, all women have hair on their face and body. It is often masked by home remedies or clever make up tricks or frequent visits to the beauty salon. If you see a sudden spike in coarse or dark hair, especially on your face, it can be an embarrassing social condition. Here are some insights into the condition and what you can do to get rid of it.
Blame it on your hormones:
In most cases, you can easily blame this condition on your hormones. Male hormones called androgens are responsible for the development of certain 'manly' features like deepening of voice or production of sperm. And the one hormone behind all this is called testosterone.
But women produce testosterone too- albeit in smaller quantities. If, for some reason, this hormone's level increases in women, it leads to increased sex drive, irregular menstrual cycle and yes, excessive facial and body hair.
One of the main causes of high levels of male sex hormones in premenopausal women is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), a condition which causes cysts to grow around the edge of the ovaries (the organs which produce eggs and sex hormones). PCOS also results in excessive hair growth, acne and weight gain.
Some women are stuck with this condition in the post menopause stage too, when the hormonal imbalance fails to rectify itself after menopause has passed.
Besides blaming it all on the hormones, here are some other causes you can explore:
a) Being obese (weight gain is a side effect of PCOS too, so this is a slightly tricky one)
b) Side effects from blood pressure medication
c) Hereditary condition: Blame your genes
d) Cushing's Syndrome or Acromegaly - rare hormonal disorders
e) An Ovarian tumor
Usually, cosmetic remedies are enough to get rid of unwanted or excess hair. So you may not have to go out of your way to handle this problem unless you have a special case. Most cases can be treated with
a) Shaving: Not the most womanly thing to do, but it is quick and easy. Mind the stubble between the shaves
b) Waxing: This is a pretty much standard procedure
c) Bleaching: Can work for areas you don't want to shave
d) Hair removal creams: Try and test out to see which one suits you
e) Laser treatment: A powerful beam of single color light is used to destroy the hair from its root
If you are not sure what to do with an excessive facial hair problem, consult our experts today for a quick and easy remedy.