Doctor in Lalwala Skin And Cosmetic Center
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Lalwala Skin And Cosmetic CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Kinjal Vasava
Dr Nevil has great clinical skills, very well explained to every patients. Strongly recommend him for skin problems.
Dr.Rohit Prasad V
His clinical skills are exceptional....so is his clinical acumen and knowledge...He was trained by India's best professor in Dermatology, Prof. Sreenivasan, he has a great lineage, his father and elder brother. His knowledge in certain segments of dermatology are astoundingly great, the preciseness and quickness with which he reaches a diagnosis is marvellous.
Dr Nevil has excellent clinical skills. Well behaved and described my problem taking time and in simple manner before prescribing medicines.Highly recommended .
One of the best dermatologist! Very efficient in treating!
Excellent treatment. Explained eyerything step by step.
Mesotherapy is a hair growing technique that is non-invasive. Superficial micro-injections are made below the epidermis of the skin to specific tissues. The term meso has originated from mesoderm which is the second or middle layer of the skin. This treatment can successfully trigger the mesoderm thereby relieving an array of ailments and symptoms. The injected solution is a combination of co-enzymes, amino acids, minerals and vitamins. The solution is tailored to suit each patient’s condition and their treatment plan.
How is mesotherapy used for hair regrowth?
Mesotherapy is used around the world for successful hair regrowth. It is a painless procedure when performed by an expert. Local anesthesia and dressing are not required for this procedure. Some of the broad objectives that could be achieved via this procedure include the regrowth of hair follicle, neutralization of excess dihydrotestosterone and the stimulation of blood circulation around the skull area.
Highlights of the mesotherapy procedure:
This procedure involves the application of both chemical and physical stimulation. A small dose of a variety of medications is administered by a hair expert in certain areas of the skull. The dosage and the area of administration would be decided based on the condition of the person getting treated. The solution acts like a bullet and targets the specific areas of the skull.
- Mechanical: A needle is used to create a microspore into the skull. This helps to create elastin and collagen- the two most important ingredients for hair growth. This process doesn’t interfere with the hair already present but ensures the growth of new hair follicles.
- Chemical: A chemical solution is injected into the skull to stimulate hair growth. This solution helps in improving the blood circulation, reducing inflammation and increasing collagen and elastin. The composition of the solution is made based on the specific issues of each patient and therefore varies between patients.
Duration of the treatment:
Each session of mesotherapy lasts for around 10 to 30 minutes. The timing is purely based on the surface area of the skull that is being treated. On an average, it requires around 10-12 sittings or sessions with an expert to stimulate hair growth. To start with, an intensive treatment plan is required for the first couple of months to see visible results. Once the patient starts responding to the treatment, the frequency of treatment gradually decreases. To ensure that the hair grows naturally and there is no hair fall after the treatment is complete, a maintenance treatment might be necessary every quarter.
The price of the treatment is dependant on the number of sessions required to stimulate hair growth. Some experts also charge based on the extent of hair fall and the chances of hair revival. There are experts who charge on an hourly basis as well.
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
1. Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
2. Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
3. Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
4. Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
5. Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
1. Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
2. Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
3. Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
4. Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
5. Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting your dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.
Did you know that it is possible to cure different skin diseases using the light therapy? Did you also know that it can improve the condition of your skin permanently? If not, here is what all you need to know.
Phototherapy or light therapy is a treatment of the skin by exposing it to a kind of artificial ultraviolet light source, under complete medical supervision. Narrow band UVB Therapy is a common form of phototherapy effective in treating skin diseases. ‘Narrow band’ refers to a particular wavelength of ultraviolet rays, about 310 to 312 nanometers applied to the skin and is used for both whole body and small area treatment.
Conventional UVB rays techniques uses broad bands, which sometimes emitted uncontrolled light resulting in discomforts like redness, dryness, inflammation of hair roots or folliculitis etc. Narrow band UVB, on the other hand, is a safer and more effective method.
• Shorter duration of exposure
• Higher intensity rays
• The duration of the procedure is short
• Chances of recurrence are very low
• It is also a beneficial component of sunlight, highly fruitful for treating psoriasis.
Areas of treatment- Narrow band UVB can very effectively cure several skin diseases like-
Procedure- This technique needs to be repeated two to five times per week. For the whole body treatment, the patient is made to stand inside a cabinet especially designed with fluorescent tubelights. The patient stands inside after wearing googles and the rays are applied for a few seconds. Shorter bulbs are used for small areas like hands and feet. The amount of rays is sincerely monitored to prevent burns and other complications.
The skin can turn pale and pink immediately after treatment. However, after 3-4 days, your skin condition starts to heal, and eventually disappears after three weeks.
Do you have a permanent tattoo which you want to remove because of certain circumstances? According to studies, almost 50% of people with tattoos want to have their tattoos removed via the laser tattoo removal technique.
This tattoo removal technique eliminates your tattoo without having much side effects. In the procedure, lasers are used to remove your tattoo by breaking up the pigment colours of the tattoo, using a high-intensity beam of light. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all the laser wavelengths and is easiest to remove, while other colours can be removed by using certain selected lasers.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure-
The number of treatments or sessions you require depends on the colour and size of your tattoo. It may take about two to four sessions in the case of normal tattoos, while for those having large tattoos; it may take more than 10 sessions to get the tattoo removed. A consultation session with a trained professional is required to help you in evaluating your situation and whether you should go ahead with the procedure.
The laser treatment varies from person to person and depends on factors such as age, size and type of the tattoo. The patient.s skin colour and depth to which the tattoo pigment extends also affects the removal process.
Protected eye shields are placed on you.
Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested for determining the amount of energy to be used.
A handpiece is placed again on your skin surface, which activates the laser light. This process is painful to undergo. Hence, a numbing cream may be applied on you skin before the treatment session to reduce discomfort.
Small tattoos require less pulses while large tattoos require much more. After every session, your tattoo tends to get lighter, progressively.
Right after a treatment session, an ice pack is applied to your skin to soothe the areas treated. You will have to apply a topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage is used to protect the treated skin region. You must cover the area using a sunblock whenever you go out in between the treatment sessions.
Because of modern-day technology, laser tattoo removal is now a common thing undertaken by many who want to get rid of their unwanted tattoos. The procedure is much safer than the traditional tattoo removal methods like excision, salabrasion and dermabrasion.