Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Sultanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. AdityaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have recently joined a gym nearby .I am in need of advice as to what foods I should take to build muscle.
I have a Very Bad Digestion and also I have put on weight. I feel tired and inactive. Is there any remedy to come out of it?
I am a boy, I am 21 year old but my weight is only 53 kg and my height is 5 foot 8 inches. For gain my weight what I do? Please help me.
Hi sir I have 1 doubts. My mom have knee problem so doctors told to take calcium tablets. After 1 month my mom got extra 8 KG weight. So my mom planned to stop that tablets. In online also I saw like people who r taking calcium tablets they will get extra weight too. Tablet Name: Calcium with Alfacalcidol Tablets (SHELCAL-OS). My doubt is I am 25 I am always looks very thin. I am want to gain weight. So if I take this tablets any side effect will come? This is for calcium right .so shall I take without any reason? Kindly guide me about this tablets and effects too. Thanks, Saravanan.
Can you plZz name any definite steroid for weight gain. Oxandrolone or Methyltestosterone. Or any other.
I am student of age 17. Male. I do hand job daily and now I feel very weak. How can I fit now or how I can stop hand job.
How to gain weight and mass. What is the best and safe way. To gain weight. Which is the best supplement.
My body weight is 47.5 kg and height is 5.6 inch. I want to increase my body weight. How can I do it? what type of diet I should take? please advise.
How can I increase my height by natural please give me a salutation for this problems and I so thin how can I weight put on.
I am underweight. I have checked out about my supplements and everything is fine. What to do in a budget.
Am 22 years old in my age only but not in my body. My body is so lean and weak. I want to gain weight in short period (2 to 3 months) please help me to be a strong and fit person sir.
How can I increase my fat? Is my height proportional to my weight? I am suffering from laziness. So tell me how can I remove my laziness.
I am a 50 year old woman who still has her monthly periods (since the age of 9). What can I expect during the onset of a menopause? I don't have any symptoms as such but just want to be aware. How can one prevent wait gain, hot flashes and pain? Does sexual drive go down?
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.