Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Sultanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctor I am having problem with my voice. I am 19 when I speak to someone over the phone or in person, I always hear them saying" what" can you speak again". May be thats because my voice is not loud enough and clear. Also when I hang out with my friends as we laugh out loud so much, gossip so much, then at the end of day my throat feels like coughing. Is there any yoga/ exercise/ food to make it correct?
I want to know hearing song in headphone in low volume for 2 to 3 hr. continually is effective for hearing very much.
What could be causing pain in left side of head and ringing left ear? Please tell me answer. I am waiting for your answer.
My friend has high blood pressure and now he finds it difficult to hear very well what is the cause.
My right ear is damaged 20℅ what can I do I hear song on head phone in high volume in sound testing report graph is just down pls give suggestion?
Test reports that a nerve in the ear has dried and partially has affected the hearing ability. Can we go for a hearing aid? If so what is the best hearing aid available in the Indian market?
Sitr, I can not hear perfectly in class room from about 5 ft distance. So how can I recover from it.
There are many mind power music and binaural beats available in the internet to increase the concentration, Sleep and to reduce the anxiety. Hearing to this type of music, will it create mental & nervous problems in long turn? Does it really works for intended?
Hi I am 21 years old female. I have a hearing problem with my left ear. When I am hearing music with my headsets , I found that no music is playing in left ear. But I can hear with my right ear. Whats the problem I do not know. And moreover after talking in mobile phone I am getting pain in my right ear also. I am worrying alot. Plz help me and suggest me some tips to improve my hearing and tell me what my actual problem is?
I am 22 years old girl and I am facing the problem of low hearing problem. Suggest some home remedy or something else.
Hi i Am 57 years old. Slowly becoming deaf, please let know reasons for that and what is remedy for the same.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.