Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Sullia and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay PYour feedback matters!
Whenever I sleep I got saliva coming from mouth. I do not know how this happen but my whole pillow become wet due to saliva coming from my mouth. Please help me regarding this.
मेरे मसूड़े दांतों से पीछे हट रहे हैं कुछ समाधान बताएं बहुत ज्यादा तंग हो चुका हूँ कुछ उपचार बताएं और खाँसी के साथ बलगम में खून आता है कुछ उपाय बताए धन्यवाद
tongue down red bumps no pain and above the tongue a yellow bump with no pain what is this and a slightly swollen of tongue down.
Please sir, give the right suggestion that I brush my teeth daily in two times but my mouth was smell and my teeth look like a yellowness. I have to use desi nuskhe.
I am 33 years old male, I have pain in teeth vain and also sometimes throat cyst pain. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am 50 years old male since last 10 days I am experiencing some problem in ear when I hv belching, I don't hv pain but little inconvenience, otherwise it's normal, I don't take tobacco, liquor, etc. Recently had root canal done on upper right last but one molar teeth. One week bk. please advise.
Hello doctor , I am 28 year old married woman I have teeth cavity and blooding problem last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
I had braces on my teeth because my upper teeth were a bit big and looked bad and I removed the braces but I still have some gap in my teeth's, what should I do? Will I have to put the braces again?
I am 19 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.