Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Srinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Naveen SemwalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am 33 years old my name is chandrasekhar, since few months I am suffering from back pain and not able to sit for few minutes. And also my right leg muscle is Paining since a week.
Hello Doctors, My self Pankaj upadhyay 29 years old. I have got shoulder injury before 4 months before while I was playing. I have got the x-rays done of my shoulder and there is no fracture found. But still I feel little pain in movement of my hand. Doctor proscribed me some medicines 1. Eterocxib 2. deflazacort 3. And some ointment But when I stop taking the medicine problem arise please give me your valuable suggestion what I should do Thanks Pankaj upadhyay.
I am 59 yrs. Old getting some time sensation in my left leg near ankle inner side as something is moving.
Will Keraglo Men tablet stop the hair fall? I have taken the keraglo tablet for 30 day as per the hair consultant. But still hair fall continues. Whether it will cure hair fall and it gives any side effects?
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have read that applying oil daily is harmful and even washing hair daily is harmful. So please can you give a week plan to maintain hair properly.
Hii I am unable to sleep at night. Due to my joints pain in my leg and backpain. I have tried multiple things. Please guide me.
Why do I have a pain in left leg always? I had done a xreay where everything is okey. Please advice what steps to be taken to avoid this?
I suffered from hair skin issue since last two yers in my skull tough skin I added nd its not removed easily nd its cover half portion of my head nd it take so many medicines bt its not work please plz please plz do hlp me.
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
I am 67 and having hand shaking especially taking coffee cup and cheque signing. Taking tablets Pronate Tr 40, Pacitane, some month Parkitidin 100mg. Any better medicine?
My daughter suffering from lower chronic pain. She did not walk because of pain. The X Ray Report as under Lumbo-sacral spine appears straightened. Disc space between L5-S1 is decreased. Bony density.
I am work at steel plant electrician job 8 hours standing work so my leg pain every time, so what food health maintane ?
Sir, My grandmother suffering from diabetes n high blood pressure from now a day she having problems in joints n its pain a lot she crys sometimes. So tell me what to do.
I am 35 years old. I am having skin problem in my head I thought it is fungus in my head. Please give me good medication to cure my skin problem. I used Nizral shampoo but it is not cured.
Shampooing is a no-brainer activity that most people do not pay much attention to. Usually, a quick wash in the morning is all that people do to keep their hair and scalp clean. But did you know you can end up with dirtier hair than before if you don't wash off the shampoo properly?
Improper washing of hair post-shampooing can lead to the build up of shampoo residue in your hair, which only adds to the dirt you try to clean by shampooing. Also, excessive build-up of product residue causes hair and scalp irritation and even impedes hair growth.
How do you know if you have shampoo residue in your hair? Here's how:
- You hair appears dull, dry and dirty despite being freshly washed
- It feels as though there is a layer of heavy coating on the hair mass
- You hair feels flat as though there has been a loss of volume
- Styling of hair becomes difficult and time-consuming
The signs of shampoo residue build-up closely resemble that of hair damage. In order to prevent it, thorough rinsing is of utmost importance. In fact, rinsing your hair for a minimum of two minutes post-shampoo is strongly advised in order prevent build-up. Also, using a clarifying shampoo regularly clears residue out of the hair and unnecessarily over-applying the product should always be avoided.
Cleanse your hair once a week to keep it fresh and healthy and use a good shampoo with a formula that is suited to your hair.