Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zia RasoolYour feedback matters!
Dr. Zia Rasool is a very Professional doctor with great skills in dental sciences. No other names come in mind except Dr. Zia whenever any dental emergency happens.
I brush my teeth regularly and properly but still its inner side become yellow .moreover little black colour deposit in corner. How can I avoid it? My teeth are clear white from outside.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
Hi I am rajashekar from hyderabad I am suffering with bad teeth I tried many home redmies but I was not able cure please suggest me. Due to this pain I am not getting sleep aslo.
HiI have 3 years old kid, although he brushed everyday but still his teeth are yellow. He brush with colgate kid toothpaste. Pls suggest.
What is rct. Doctor recommend me for rct. Rct have any side effect?. What is cost for rct. Please tell me about rct in detail and also its precaution and care?
Alveoloplasty is the reshaping of the bone crest to attain a smooth uniform level of bone for proper retention , stability and support of dentures. B. It takes generally 3 weeks to 8 weeks fr complete healing. C. The dentures are made from acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. D. Implant supported lower denture will provide better support and retention. E. Yes dentures should be removed before going to bed,for proper recirculation of gums(alveolar mucosa) at night.UNQUOTE has been studied and noted with interest. 01. Is it recommended to fix the removable Upper Denture on implants ? How many implants for the Upper Denture ? 02. On how many implants should the Rtemovable Lower Denture be placed on ? 03. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going for unremovable Fixed Dentures on implants. 04. If cost is not the consideration (and quality is) which of the acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. Would be recomended and why ?
I have recurrent aphthous stomatitis (ulcers) Since 5 days I am suffering from big mouth ulcers they are big from normal size I can not eat anything even I can not talk its pain is like pain of wounds and it hurts very badly its really painful for me sometimes even I can not sleep coz of this ulcers please help me out.
Drinks such as regular soda, diet soda, sports drinks, canned iced tea and lemonades can lead to extensive tooth decay, enamel destruction and poor dental health because of the low pH or acidity of the drinks.
Enamel is the hardest substance in the body but it is susceptible to breakdown from acids found in soda/drinks. The more acidic the drink (the lower its pH), the more rapid the enamel destruction. Tooth enamel dissolves below 5.5. It is important to note that exposed root surfaces demineralize twice as fast as that of enamel.
Soda/drinks may contain carbonic, phosphoric, malic, citric and tartaric acids and therefore have an acidic pH. No differences in enamel breakdown were found between regular and diet versions of the same brand.
Reduce the Risk
1 Drink carbonated beverages (soft drinks, soda pop) in moderation.
2 Give infants and toddlers these beverages in a regular cup.
3 Sucking on a bottle or sippy cup filled with these beverages promotes tooth decay.
4 Use a straw to help keep sugar away from your teeth while drinking.
5 Choose fluoridated water instead of fizzy drinks.
6 Avoid drinking soft drinks and fruit juice before bedtime.
7 Rinse your mouth with water or brush your teeth soon after using either of these.
8 Get regular dental checkups and cleanings
Acid (pH) Low=Bad
Water – 7.00 (neutral)
Brewed Black Coffee – 6.25
Brewed Black Tea – 5.36
A & W Root Beer – 4.80
Diet Sprite – 3.34
Sprite – 3.27
Diet Dew – 3.27
Diet Coke – 3.22
Mountain Dew – 3.14
Gatorade – 2.95
Canada Dry Ginger Ale – 2.94
Diet Pepsi – 2.94
Arizona Iced Tea – 2.94
True Lemon – 2.80
HI Punch – 2.82
Coke – 2.48
Pepsi – 2.46