Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Z A Magray
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Z A MagrayYour feedback matters!
I have backache and headache's in the past 3 months every day or so. I have started taking pills and they hardly effect any kind of stress and strain. I really need a recommendations plzzzz.
I had gone through the process of army medical and I got a point in medical which I have to eliminate and the point is" prominent bronchovascular markings seen of both lung fields" I also did sputum test and that was fine. Please prescribe me medicines or any type of yoga to eliminate this.
Hello doctor. I am 52 years old, male. I am having fever since today morning. Last night I was in ac train n day before yesterday I got wet in rain. I thot its viral fever n I took paracetamol but my fever is increasing. starting was 99.1 degree F n now it is 100.3 degree F.plz suggest me d best suitable medicine to combat my fever.
I have tasteless mouth and less appetite and I am also suffering from antral gastritis and high bile secretion in stomach and more saliva formation in mouth.
I have itchy throat from 4 days just after I did fnac test for thyroid gland test. The itchiness comes and goes. The fnac test showed that I have a benign colloid nodule. I do not have sore throat or no pain in neck no respiratory problem or eating problem. Is this something of serious concern. Shall I meet an ent specialist.
Male infertility is the condition in which a male has a low or non-existent sperm count, malformed sperms or ejaculatory problems. Male sex problems are really common and they usually are a major reason for psychological illnesses like depression. So what really causes infertility in males?
There are a number of reasons and reasons may vary from person to person. However, there is one basic thing about health; if an individual is healthy, they will have healthy sperms. Hence, fertility is entirely based on health. A healthy lifestyle can, therefore, help in avoiding infertility. There are a number of things that may affect the sperm count-
- Nicotine- It is already known to most individuals and a lot of researches have shown too that excessive nicotine intake can cause an enormous decrease in sperm count.
- Alcohol- This is good for the human body, if the intake is at a moderate level. However, excessive intake of alcohol or alcohol dependency can cause erectile dysfunction and sperm count reduction.
- Recreational drugs- Drugs like cocaine and marijuana are often used by people. Excessive intake can cause infertility.
- Obesity- This is also another reason for male infertility. The unhealthy body may definitely lead to a reduction of sperm count considerably.
- Modern gadgets- Various modern gadgets like a sauna, hot tubs, laptops, phones etc are important reasons behind sperm count reduction.
- Improper diet- A proper diet is very much required for healthy sexual functions.
- Medications- Various kinds of medications can cause infertility or sexual problems. For example- certain hair gain supplements may have side effects of sexual problems. There are numerous other medications which may cause similar problems.
- Long term usage of anabolic steroids
- STDs- STDs like Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea
- Cancer treatments
- Testosterone deficiency due to testicle injury.
- Medical conditions like varicose veins
- Stress is actually a major problem causing sexual dysfunctioning.
So one must be wondering how the modern gadgets have been causing a toll on sexual health of males well here are some excerpts-
- Saunas and hot tubs are very common, however which is not very widely known is the fact that sudden changes in body temperature regularly can cause a reduction in sperm count.
- Using laptops for long hours can cause the body to heat up and therefore it is suggested that the laptops should not kept in contact with the body to avoid infertility issues.
- Using cellular phones is something which has become a part of our lives. However, the various electromagnetic waves that these cell phones emit mess up a lot of things in our body. This is actually a growing reason behind sexual problems in males. It is important that we start limiting our use of gadgets and opt for more natural ways.
Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!