Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Z A MagrayYour feedback matters!
I'm Masturbating for last 6-7 years. And i'm 22 in age right now. Till what age i'll see side effects of excessive masturbation in my sexual life.
My father has digestion problem. He always feel uneasy with gas and also have a very less stamina. Please provide some methods 2 cure all this.
I am suffering from syphilitic leukoplakia from last one year. Done vdrl negative after 4 doses of penicillin. I am cleaning my tongue with soda powder to get rid from sticky food particle. I am no more vdrl positive but leukoplakia is still not going.
One of the most frightening issues facing any sexually-active man is the possibility of contracting an STD. Even when men take good care of their penis health by using condoms and choosing sexual partners carefully, the threat of STDs can loom large. Most of these announce themselves with pain, itching, redness, soreness, small blisters, discharge, and many other symptoms that will almost immediately send any smart man straight to the doctor's office. Fortunately, most of these infections are fully treatable.
There are some, however, that stay entirely silent. These STDs don't lead to a penis rash. They don't lead to an itchy penis. There is no discharge or redness. There are no bumps. In fact, they lead to nothing at all that might indicate they are there, lurking in the reproductive system.
Seeking out the silent STDs
We talk a great deal about good penis care and how important it is to maintain a healthy member. One very important aspect of that good care is to get tested for STDs on a regular basis. Here are four good reasons why.
1) Trichomoniasis. This is the third most common STD in the United States, and only about 30 percent of those infected know they have it. 'Trich' is caused by a tiny parasite that can be passed quite easily between partners. It can hang around for years with no symptoms at all. Even more troubling, it can actually increase the chances of contracting other STDs. The few who do have symptoms usually complain of itchy penis, burning, and discharge.
2) Genital herpes. One in six people have genital herpes, and experts believe that 80 percent of those who have it aren't aware of their STD status. In most cases the symptoms do show up but are mild enough to be confused with ingrown hairs, jock itch, or even acne. The scariest part is that herpes can be spread through any intimate skin-to-skin contact, even if there are no sores or blisters to hint that herpes might be present.
3) HPV. The human papillomavirus is by far the most common STD. In fact most people wind up with HPV at some point during their lives. There are rarely any symptoms for the over 40 types of HPV that are typically transmitted. The bad news is that HPV can lead to deeper problems, such as cervical cancer. The good news is that 90 percent of all HPV cases are cleared by the immune system within two years.
4) Zika. Though the Zika virus is not technically an STD, recent studies have found alarming evidence that it can be transmitted through sexual activity for several months after the symptoms have disappeared. To make matters worse, most who contract Zika have no symptoms at all. The virus might not lead to any problems for most, but it can be absolutely devastating for pregnant women or those who want to become pregnant. There isn't really a test for Zika just yet, so in the meantime, make sure to use condoms when having sex with a woman who might become pregnant, and abstain from sex altogether when a woman is already expecting.
Proper penis care includes STD testing
Maintaining the best penis health also means maintaining the best overall health. That's why regular STD testing is a good idea. The tests can help ensure that any STDs are caught quickly and treated appropriately.
Besides taking good care of overall health, a smart man looks to home treatments that are specifically designed for the penis. For instance, a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) can go a long way toward ensuring healthy penile skin. A moisturizing cream that contains a strong emollient, such as Shea butter, and plenty of appropriate vitamins and minerals can help lock in moisture and provide a significant health boost. As an added bonus, a man with a very healthy penis might notice an issue long before someone who isn't as conscientious, and thus might go to the doctor sooner if they suspect an STD.
I have cough. And now it getting to breathing problem. And a sound heard while breathing. I have breathing problem in my childhood till 12 years but it got diagnosed. It starts slowly when I get in to 21 yrs. Is it possible to cure completely? Is there any solution for this? How it can be diagnosed? What is the reason behind it? Pls give me a solution to breathe easy.
Doctor I have pain on my head and how I enjoy our life I am in depression maximum time please help me doctor.
Can ferteez help to improve sperm count. Doctor advised me to take this tablet for 30 days is this helpful for me.
I have no. Of lipomas(fatty depositors) on body it will increases with size and strength. So give medicine, injections also no problem
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I feel shame when I go to gym as I have gastric problem. I've taken so many medicine but it's still there. Please advise well. Thank you!
Suffering from PE .how to resolve the problem. What r the medicine I should take for permanent cure of this problem.
Her height is 163 cm and weight is around 75 kg and that is causing nerve pain and other issues. She is also having hb around 9. As she is having nerve pain, walking may be little less. What could be ideal ways for her to reduce weight.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.