Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Z A MagrayYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain from 1year I visited a doctor they said nothing happened all right gave some tablets my back pain not control and after after neck pains also came how can I control this problems.
Hi this is very disgusting question I am asking but no way for me I am having below 5 inches penis there is a question in my mind that after marriage can I satisfy my wife . If not how can I increase my pennies size .
I had blood in my stool once a few days ago. No significant hemorrhoids found on dre. Could it just have been random one off bleeding? No other symptoms, and no family history.
I am 18 year old male and I have a swear neck pain and back pain for 2 years. I am s student so it's difficult for to study! What should I do? Any remedies?
I am 50 years of age and diagnosed having vertigo, as I at times loose balance and find everything shaking or spinning. What care should I take and how to cure this problem ?
My wife 51 years having leg bottom heal pain. When get up painting, after starting walk reduces. Little varicose pain on her right thigh, may be 3 inches. Taking Homiyo treatment for 3 months, no relief. No sugar, blood pressure, but gasping is there. Hight 5.3 ft, normal body, walking normally for post office RD collection. Health is normal, no other treatment.
What are the possible symptoms of HIV? And what are the cause of joint pain, muscle pain and back pain? Thank you.
Your knee is guarded and cushioned by a cartilage known as meniscus. A meniscus tear, therefore, is an extremely painful and discomforting situation. It occurs very frequently and has emerged as one of the most commonly occurring cartilage injuries. What makes a meniscus tear an extremely common phenomenon is the way it can tear that is all it takes is a twist of the knee for it to happen.
People involved in sports mostly face the brunt of this form of injury. The risk of getting meniscus torn increases with age and tends to occur at the slightest change of direction of movement.
Some of the symptoms of a torn meniscus are:
- Pain and inflammation: It goes without saying that an internal injury of the cartilage or tearing away of it would inevitably result in extreme pain and inflammation near the knee.
- Immobility: The extreme pain and inflammation, which follows will inevitably make it difficult to move. Since the pain occurs in the joint, you will have difficulty in walking and any forceful movement will only aggravate the pain.
- Locking of the knee: Locking of the knee refers to a situation when you are unable to move your knee. This occurs most commonly after you have your meniscus torn.
Notwithstanding its frequency of occurrence, there are several ways, by which you can treat a torn meniscus. Some of the ways are:
- Apply ice: In order to get some relief, applying ice is a suitable option. If you apply ice every day for some time, it wonders in reducing swelling and the consequent pain.
- Use a bandage: In order to control the swelling, it is important that you cover your knee with an elastic bandage.
- Change the posture: It is important that you keep the affected knee in an elevated plane, in order to ensure an efficient blood supply and a consequent relief from pain.
Some Medical Treatments
There are many things to consider when deciding how to treat your torn meniscus, including the extent and location of the tear, your pain level, your age and activity level, your doctor's preference, and when the injury occurred. Your medical treatment choices are:
- Nonsurgical treatment with compression, elevation, and physical therapy. This may include wearing a temporary shoulder brace.
- Surgical repair to sew the tear together.
- Partial meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the torn section.
- Total meniscectomy, which is surgery to remove the entire meniscus. This is generally avoided, because this option increases the risk for osteoarthritis in the shoulder.
- Whenever possible, meniscus surgery is done using arthroscopy, rather than through a large cut in the shoulder.
I'm masturbating from past 9 years every time I urge to do it .I have sex thoughts its very difficult to concentrate on studies please help me out.
My son was playing on bed. Then he fell down in bed wood. Not so deep bt a little bit of cut in head. He is ok and playing. what should we do. A little bit of blood out (like one drop). Please help me. Thank you.
I have uric acid problem. Kindly tell me the best information. Which things I can avoid and which I can eat.
My brother is 23 year old. He visited to rajisthan since 3 months he has suffer in chest pain and he has vomit with blood in morning to afternoon at 1 pm daily. Please suggest any advice and treatment please he cant do treatment because
Dear Dr. I have three problems. 1. My right knee cartilage damaged. Dr. Said need to mri. 2. My right shoulder's ligaments damaged. Dr. Said both problem are created due to over excercise. But I m getting pains last 15 years. 3. Sinusitis. My nose (left side) always blocked. I have taken a lot of medicine for this disease. But not yet cured. Please advice what should I do? which type of medicine should I take?
I had fallen and have fixed a rod on my leg as bone had broken below knee. Why does swelling occurs if we keep legs down for longer time? I had this operation 3 years ago, still swelling occurs and still that leg feel heavy.
I am 25 year old female. I have the following urine report: Pus cells-10-12 epithelial cells-4-6 red-blood cells-Plenty what dos this mean?
Sir my immune system is weak due to use of dexona and ciplactin so prefer some best medicine for strong my immune system.
I am 42+ regularly take vodka 3 to 4 pag only after 7.30 pm. My question is that, is this hamper to my sexual life. Truly I don't have desire to sex with partner. Is that case for D daily alcoholic habits? Request suggestions.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.