Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in srinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yasfir Bashir
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Yasfir BashirYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Yasfir Bashir provides answers that are saved my life, sensible, professional and very helpful. Thank u soo mchh
Shiraz Ahmad Dar
He is very helpful,kind and friendly i think one of the most exprienced opthalmologist in j&k.
Very humble and caring doctor. Fully satisfied
I am 50 years old and if I watch television even for 5 minutes my eyes start itching what is the remedy.
How we improve our eye vision. Myopic eye and how we increase our height my age is 18 can I increase our height.
I feel irritation in my eyes when exposed to the sun and after bike riding and when I use my laptop what should I do?
Sir/Ma'am, which technology and machine is best suitable for LASIK surgery? Wat are the after effects of LASIK surgery on eyes? Is it really a safe option to go for permanent improvement of vision? My eye sight is -3.5 in right and -2.75 in left eye. Will LASIK make the vision 6/6? Please ans these queries.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.