Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I am 21 year old boy. When I drink cold water then it created the problem for me in terms of tonsil. Feeing bad because it happens 2 to 3 times I'm the month what should I do?
I am having a bad headache and a month before I have done my blood checkup and there was this that I have infection in my intestines and because of that I can't eat properly and sometimes I feel dizzy also and and I have loose motion also and I have pimples on my forehead and face what should I do?
Hello, I'm suffering from sinusitis since I was 5 years old and now I'm 18 but I still have headaches regularly I would like to know whether there is some sort treatment for this disease? Thank you.
I'm having breathing problems since the last 2 weeks but I don't have asthma or anything and even my nose is blocked what is this a symptom of and what can I do to avoid it?
I have a friend who used dog ear drops with name as calm ear in her nose. Suddenly realized and washed it thoroughly. Is it necessary to seek doctor advice or can relax on it.
Sir I have a small throat infection and more times splitting so any prescription please tell me sir throat infection is very dangerous or not tell me.
Sir, I getting please pains in right ear and coming out yellowish fluid. Doctor had checked and found that holes in drum. So it is adviced that go for surgery. But my left ear not ok and cannot hear also. Whether after from surgery can I hear? please is it is successful? please guide the expert opinion. Thanks
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.