Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Srinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisar Ahmad Bhat
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisar Ahmad BhatYour feedback matters!
I have back Pain for 2 yrs. Now its too much pain (very high) Right side near to hip pain is too high.
How to clean hairs from genital areas for male and female? Is hair removal creams can be applicable their?
Sir my name is akash and I face a problem of increasing of hair in my whole body this problem not stop till now and it will increase with time more and more.
I have a problem in my leg on the summer time I feel uneasy and some pain occur in that can you please help me in this.
Hi I am 36 yrs old and I have chronic pain on shoulder and till neck from 8 months and some time I feel mild body imbalance and mind distraction cannot concentrate also some feeling uneasy. I Have done mri x ray all are okay normal but I have feeling pain like heavy on my shoulder. I have knee pain too by acl teared almost 6 yrs back. If I give knee pressure like walk for Half an hour I feel it. Kindly tell me the suggestion.
I have a ligament injury fm 5 years. I can't able to run. So should I go for operation and can I get back my leg as normal it was before?
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!