Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Srinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarjeet Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years of age. Suffer with problem of premature ejaculation. As I am not being able to hold for longer than 5 minutes. Could you help.
What are the symptoms of having less blood level in body as I require to sleep more and have pain in my legs so often at night? What should i do to cure?
Whole body pain, feeling laziness, not able to sleep properly. I am taking medicines prescribed by the pharmacy. They are sleeping medicines which is making me more sleepy and feeling lazy. But the body pain is not getting over.
I have got typhoid unfortunately please tell me what should I have to do now I need any favor and wana any solution please help me its urgent plz.
I had intercourse with a girl on 27th feb & that day we do not have condom with us. She was putting mental pressure for sex. I put my penis inside her for almost 1 minute & then took it out. I don't feel much curiosity in sex & also I havnt ejaculated. After 1 minute I observed my precum is coming out & I clear it with some cloth & then didn, t put my penis inside her vagina. She told me that it is her 14th day after last period. May be that was her ovulating time. I am really tensed & frustrated by the fear of getting her pregnant by precum. I did masturbation previous day & after that I went to urinate at least 5-6 times before intercourse. Can she become pregnant in this case? please help me with genuine advice, bcoz in internet so many people are saying different things which scares me. I am not able to focus anywhere due to this mental trauma.
Lifestyle changes have taken a heavy toll on the entire digestive system. There is less fiber, more processed foods, less water and more aerated drinks, all playing havoc with the digestive process. This has led to abnormal bowel movements, no regular cleansing of the bowels, and various other gastric problems.
Ayurveda believes that a healthy body is the result of the balance between the three elements – vaata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in any of these produces specific symptoms or disease conditions. As a remedy, therefore, the aim should be to balance out these three elements, so that overall health is restored.
Constipation is caused by:
- Reduced fiber
- Reduced roughage
- Reduced water intake
- Increased processed/refined foods
- Reduced physical activity
- Increased refined sugar consumption
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation can be acute or chronic. While acute may be associated with some sudden food changes, many people may be chronically constipated due to their lifestyle. These people will have the following symptoms:
- Difficulty passing stools
- Bloated, excessive gassy feeling
- Loss of appetite
- Lousy and lethargic feeling
- Weight loss
- Rectal bleeding if the constipation is ongoing for a long time
- Difficulty in digestion
Some complications of constipation include hemorrhoids, fecal impaction, fecal incontinence, anal fissure and rectal bleeding. Ayurveda suggests yoga, natural remedies and food changes to treat constipation and gastric problems.
- Trikonasana: This helps in the easy passage of stool by working on the lower part of the digestive tract
- Bhujanagasana: It helps remove the accumulated gas and helps in passing stools
- Pavan muktasana: Translated into “asana which helps in the release of gas,” this is very useful in reducing flatulence and also helps to reduce abdominal fat.
- Naukasana: This pose where the body comes into a boat shape helps in activating the intestinal juices and relieves gastric problems.
- Triphala churna is a great bowel cleanser which helps in bowel movement too
- Aloe vera juice clears the stomach
- Castor oil is highly recommended for digestive issues and constipation
- Bel fruit is believed to remove waste from the body
- The leaves and roots of Nisoth (Ipomoea) have great laxative properties.
- Isabgole (Plantago) not only cures constipation but also reduces cholesterol and helps in regulating bowel movement.
- Avoid bakery items, red meat, processed foods, dairy products, and oily foods so that constipation can be rectified
- Increase consumption of green leafy vegetables, make sure at least 50% of the meal is made up of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure each meal contains as much whole grains and cereals as possible, not refined flour.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!