Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Srinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi. I have pcos and thyroid problem. For pcos im using pco care tablets. I have 6.2 thyroid. Is it necessary to use medicines for thyroid. Previously I used thyronorm. Now can I use this thyronorm. Pls tell anyone.
I am getting chest pain frequently what is the exact problem especially heart side of the chest I'm 24 year old.
By sleeping our concentration power increase or it is just myth By sleeping mind cool down but studying 14 hrs is necessary what should be your consult.
I have a cold from last 3+ years. I had lot of medicines prescribed by doctors but still I am suffering same.
I am a 21 year old student. I am suffering from sex addiction as always this kind of thoughts are capturing my mind and it makes me unable to think about any other think. As now this problem has extend to the level that, I have no control over my mind, my thinking, my body. It leads to finally wastage of my energy in this. This is peak time of my carrier and I wanted to get rid of this habit, which is capturing me since almost 8 years. Please help me.
Hey! I am 17 years old and I have problem of irritation with my body whenever I went out in sun or if I feel hot around me. I started doing rubbing my back and my head. Or you can say something started pinching my whole body.
I am 52 years old having thyroid from 8 years ,taking regular medicine of thyroid but these days I am suffering from body pain from head to toe almost every week. I have to take nucoxia pain killer for this . and thyroid is also normal. What could be the reason for this and what should I do?
I am 23 year old girl from 16 april I am suffering pain in my head actually one side of nerves are pumping what I do and what type of test is required.
A right breast surgery of my wife was done before 1 & half year ago. After the surgery, in the report, Doctor found benign. Now from some days, she is feeling pain and something in right breast. Can you guide what we should do now?
My pennis length is only 12cm. Iam afraid. My friends says my pennis is small one. How can I get the more larger size. Please gave me suggestions.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.