Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Srikakulam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poornender Babu Chittipaka
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poornender Babu ChittipakaYour feedback matters!
Hi there, I have been having trouble breathing for a quite a no. Of years started when I was in +2. Shown to some doctors everyone has ruled out asthma. But I am having trouble with allergies and now I hear whistles when I breathe and I f I take stairs I struggle to breathe. Now you am not able to sleep at nights because of the breath problem which is just affecting my daily routine. What should I do should I be visiting doctors of some sort of specialty relating to chest.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.
I am suffering from asthma and I have been using aerocart inhaler contains beclomethasone and levo salbutomal. Is it OK to use for long time.
I am a 23 old male and I am suffering from cough since past 1 month, Few days back it started paining in my right abdomen while coughing, I consulted an ENT specialist but no major relief. Will consulting to a chest physician help or can you suggest any medicine.
I have migraine and its like severe headache and it causes vomiting too after complete vomit I feel better and headache get disappear also I am suffering from cough since my childhood and chronic sinusitis patient too. Kindly help me. Thank you.
I am a 19 year old male. I am suffering from asthma these days. I havnt consulted anyone yet. I have heard that using inhaler can prevent this. Does using inhaler can prevent my asthma? I need a solution to this problem.
I am suffering from cough from last 2 months however I take proper treatment but I change one after one as I didn't get D result so can you tell me what should I do azithromycin azithromycin and many syrups but didn't get well.
do you know what is COPD ?
It is a 4th leading cause of death and very soon it will be a 3rd leading cause of death worldwide.
Are we aware of it?
1.Do you smoke for many years ?
2.Are you working in a polluted environment ?
3.Having cough,breathlessness, chest discomfort?
you may have COPD: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
It is a preventable as well as treatable and progressive disease
Causes high morbidity and mortality worldwide.
I feel it is more dangerous than cancer it term of morbidity and mortality.
what to do?
First Stop smoking!
consult your doctor if you have symptoms!
Do Pulmonary function test and diagnose COPD!
Very potent inhaled drugs are available now!
you can control your symptoms with the drugs and live a quality life!!!
Stop smoking !!! start living!!!