Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Srikakulam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Women aged 65 and above should take low dose aspirin routinely to prevent heart attack and paralysis.
All women are urged to execise a minimum of 30 mts per day,but women who need to lose weight or maintain weight loss are now advised to engage in 60 to 90 mts of moderate intensity activity on most,or preferably all days of the week.
A heart - healthy diet should be rich in fruits, whole grain and fiber foods with limited intake of alcohol and sodium.
Saturated fat should be reduced to less than 7% of calories.
Women at very high risk of heart disease should try to lower their LDL- bad cholesterol to less than 70 mg/dl.
The upper limit of aspirin for high risk women is 325 mg/day.
Harmone replacement therapy and antioxidant like vit c and E should be taken regularly to prevent heart disease.
Folic acid should also be used to prevent heart disease.
Women should eat some oily fish or some other source of omega -3 fatty acids at least twice a week.
Women should quit smoking.
Women should take vit d and calcium.
I am 26 age now, I have grow proper hair all part except facial. I remember. I had used turmeric on facial during childhood, is there any treatment available anywhere.
Dear Sir, I think my weight create some problem means My leg in night bottom side very pain Please help me.
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!