Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Srikakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. P. Naidu
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K. P. NaiduYour feedback matters!
How to keep the ear free of wax accumulation. My ENT doctor said do not use anything to clean it. It gets automatically clean. He is against using ear buds also. Sometimes due to wax, it is itchy and I use my last finger to allay the itch somehow. Because of that activity sometimes some pain starts and persists for sometime. Then there is also ringing sound in the ear sometimes. Please advise. Thanks.
I am getting lot of sneezes during early morning and night times. After that my nose runs heavily. And also I am getting eye irritation. What is reason for. Please help me.
I am 31 year old I am suffering from sinus since childhood, I catch cold too quickly, I am also suffering hearing problems, I am not able to hear phone ringing and other low voices, what should I do ?
Hi I have sore throat since last 4 months. I consulted gp and ent specialists. They said I have allergic cough due to pollution. They prescribed me medicine. But can't get relief. Now what should I do?Please help me.
My daughter is suffering from chronic tonsillitis for a long time now. We did allopathic and homeopathic treatments but she only got temporary relief. Now she has developed cavities in the tonsils in which food particles got stuck. We want to get the tonsils removed by surgery. Since she is in UK and will have to travel to India for this purpose, I want to know how long it will take her to recover and go back to UK? How many days prior to the surgery she is required to be here in Delhi. Thanking you.
ElSir/Madam i am suffering nasal allergy problem, I consult ENT doctor, doctor suggest Azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate nasal spray using life long, so that treatment are correct or not, and what is side effects, why they are cure permanently please explain.
A Nasal reconstruction surgery is required to correct deformities in the nasal area formed as a result of birth defects, injuries, trauma etc. It is also used to correct missing parts of the nasal anatomy if required. Recent developments in techniques such as microsurgery, expansion of the tissue and so on, have helped surgeons improve the methods of nasal reconstruction surgery to a great extent. At this point, a patient has a great number of reconstruction methods to choose from, depending on his/her particular case.
Types of Nasal Reconstruction Surgery:
- Local flaps
- Regional flaps
- Secondary Intention Healing
- Simple Suture closure
- Skin grafts
- One stage nasolabial flap
- Two stage nasolabial flap
- Forehead flap
- Bone and Cartilage frame work reconstruction
Indicators of the need for Nasal Reconstruction surgery
- One indicator of the need for this type of surgery is fractures in the nose that have changed the shape of the organ. Patients opt for this kind of surgery in order to improve their overall appearance.
- Another indicator is fractures or other deformities that lead to breathing problems. Living with such problems is difficult; hence it is important to get nasal reconstruction surgery.
- The presence of the Deviated Nasal Septum prevents proper breathing and increases vulnerability to ENT infections. Nasal reconstruction surgery can be used to fix this problem.
- Deformities formed as a result of treatment of skin cancer can be fixed with the help of nasal reconstruction surgery.
Things to know about recovering from Nasal Reconstruction Surgery
- Medication taken orally can help to counter the discomfort experienced right after a nasal reconstruction surgery.
- Usually, splints are used inside the nose during the surgery. These are generally removed within a week.
- Patients are able to get up and walk about within a few days. Normal daily activities may be resumed upon the doctor's instructions.
- At times, a swelling may be observed in the nasal area, but this goes away within a few weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.