Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Sri Ganganagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Inder ShekhawatYour feedback matters!
What are symptoms for diabetes? What are the solution for diabetes? Iam also suffer from heavy fever.
I am 50 years old retired person. I would like to know about idle weight and blood pressure in this age. My height 5 feet 7 inches.
I am SAKETH male 20 years. I am having severe hair fall. I consulted dermatologist 3 months back he suggest me MINOXIDIL solution and two vitamin tablets. Now my hair fall was stopped. But unwanted facial hair i.e under the eyes and beside the eyes are growing. Can you suggest me any solution. I want a solution to remove unwanted hair immediately. Pls help me.
Hi mere pet me dard rehta hai pls inform me by mail ki mere pet ke dard kaise theek hoga. Apse vinamrata ke saat anurodh hai ki.
Hi Doctor, I am feeling minor pain in left chest and same ways in the back also. I feel acidity all day. Most of the time I feel pain on my upper back Left side. It feel better if I take back rest or lay down on my back. This pain is minor but all day it is bothering me a lot.
Sir how to burn fat at waist side and thigh I do exercise like crunches side crunch about 1 hour daily. Or I need to control my diet.
I have pimples how am supposed to get rid of these pimples. It's very irritating please help me out.
Hello, I have pimple marks dark black spots on my face. I want to get rid of them. Is there any surgery possible with quick effects with out any side effects ? I have done chemical peel for 2-3 seating but that didn't help. Please suggest.
What causes pain in my lower back is it because of masturbation? I masturbate daily. If yes how can I prevent this pain?
What is failure to thrive?
Children are diagnosed with failure to thrive when their weight or rate of weight gain is significantly below that of other children of similar age and sex. Infants or children that fail to thrive seem to be dramatically smaller or shorter than other children the same age. Teenagers may have short stature or appear to lack the usual changes that occur at puberty. However, there is a wide variation in what is considered normal growth and development.
In general, the rate of change in weight and height may be more important than the actual measurements.
Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than the third percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20 percent below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.
The following are delayed or slow to develop:
- Physical skills, such as rolling over, sitting, standing and walking
- Mental and social skills
- Secondary sexual characteristics (delayed in adolescents)
- It is important to determine whether failure to thrive results from medical problems or factors in the environment, such as abuse or neglect.
- There are multiple medical causes of failure to thrive. These include:
- Chromosome abnormalities, such as Down syndrome and Turner syndrome
Defects in major organ systems
- Problems with the endocrine system, such as thyroid hormone deficiency, growth hormone deficiency or other hormone deficiencies
- Damage to the brain or central nervous system, which may cause feeding difficulties in an infant
- Heart or lung problems, which can affect how oxygen and nutrients move through the body
- Anemia or other blood disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems that result in malabsorption or a lack of digestive enzymes
- Long-term gastroenteritis and gastroesophageal reflux (usually temporary)
- Cerebral palsy
Long-term (chronic) infections
- Metabolic disorders
- Complications of pregnancy and low birth weight
- Other factors that may lead to failure to thrive:
- Emotional deprivation as a result of parental withdrawal, rejection or hostility
- Economic problems that affect nutrition, living conditions and parental attitudes
- Exposure to infections, parasites or toxins
- Poor eating habits, such as eating in front of the television and not having formal meal times
- Many times the cause cannot be determined.
- The treatment depends on the cause of the delayed growth and development. Delayed growth due to nutritional factors can be resolved by educating the parents to provide a well-balanced diet.
- If psychosocial factors are involved, treatment should include improving the family dynamics and living conditions. Parental attitudes and behavior may contribute to a child's problems and need to be examined. In many cases, a child may need to be hospitalized initially to focus on implementation of a comprehensive medical, behavioral and psychosocial treatment plan.
- Do not give your child dietary supplements without consulting your physician first.
The skin around my private parts is black and I feel very embarrassed in front of my partner what are the different creams or lotions I can use to beautify it? also it itches a lot please help.
I had an intercourse to yesterday with a partner but I did it without taking condom .and her periods ended of two days before i.e 23 of june .Are there chances of conceiving or should sge contraceptives.
I am having swelling in my left testicle since 5 years. Undergone medicine course. Still not recovered. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I actually want to reduce my weight also want to come out from knee pain every day I take thyronorm 125mcg then too still am gaining weight. Please tell me something that should work out. A healthy solution.
Dear Doctor, I very frequently have back ache because of the nature of my job. Tried all the ergonomic techniques but it's of no use. It seems the back muscle has become stiff. Please suggest.
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development.