Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Sri Ganganagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Inder Shekhawat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Inder ShekhawatYour feedback matters!
I am over weighted so I began to eat lesser and began exercise but no positive result found what should I do for it?
According to my height my weight is 20 kg less, kindly say me what to have food to increase my weight.
Our body is the greatest gift of nature,
So we should take care of its natural processes like timings of food, variety of food.
One should intake lukewarm water in a day to day life, least amount of water can be consumed while having a meal and till 1.5 hours after a meal.
Daily consumption of water should be 4-6 litre per day. One should go for a walk at least for half hour with an empty stomach.
I have allergy on my inner thighs or infected area is dark red no more itching but its seems to be very big.
Noticed an unusual lump in the breast while in the shower? Then, the first thought you get might be cancer. But no need to hit the panic button though, as not all such lumps are cancerous. However, opting for immediate medical evaluation is necessary whenever one notices the presence of swelling or lumps in the breasts is found.
What are breast lumps?
The term breast lumps refer to localized swelling or bumps or bulges in the breast, which doesn’t feel as same as the breast tissues around them or like that of the normal breasts. There are a number of reasons that can cause breast lumps.
Who can develop breast lumps?
It is often the hormonal changes such as menstruation that is responsible for causing breast lumps, which usually disappears naturally in most cases. Both the boys and the girls may develop breast lumps that feel tender during their puberty. Such breast lumps are temporary and go within a few months. Increased levels of estrogen can also cause breast lumps in a baby, but that too disappears once the estrogen returns to normalcy.
But when breast lumps don’t go away even after puberty or after menstruation and continue to grow bigger, making the breasts appear bruised, turning the skin of the breast area like an orange peel or causing bloody discharge from the nipple, it’s time to visit a doctor immediately. Upon evaluation, a mastectomy might be advised.
What is mastectomy?
The term mastectomy refers to the surgical procedure of breast removal. There are five different types of mastectomy which are, total mastectomy, preventive mastectomy, partial mastectomy, the radical mastectomy and modified radical mastectomy. Depending on a person's age, size of the tumor, general health, tumor stage and grade, involvement of the lymph nodes etc., which type of mastectomy will be ideal is determined.
When mastectomy becomes necessary?
In situations where large lumps formed in the breasts, or the lumps being present in the middle of the breast or cancer has spread in more than one single area in the breasts, mastectomy becomes necessary. Plus, those, who already have gone through radiotherapy for their breast cancer are usually suggested to opt for mastectomy.
Remember, though popular and most effective, mastectomy is not the only way of dealing with breast lumps. Depending on the size, location, spreading and the type of lump, whether it's a tumor or spreading as cancer, the treatment may vary from person to person. Hence, it's a doctor who can best guide you by performing necessary medical evaluation and tests and help opt for a treatment option that is ideal. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.