Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sri Ganganagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NareshYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old female. I have thyroid problem from past 1.5 yrs. My skins is becoming very dull and dark.
My hair is becoming white day by day, I tried all homeopathic medicine but it didn't work, plzz suggest me what to do.
Pain in uterus no period since 56 days hpt tests negative hair fall is there .last years I had a section and i'm breastfeeding an 18 month old baby .I have a kidney stone 6 mm and had slight urine infection as per a urine test report last month .I had also done a sonography last month it should a renal calculus 6 mm both ovaries uterus and stomach normal pls suggest some medication.
Plz Doctor I am Having a Diabetes Of 180-190 in Between please Suggest Me All The Food from which I can control my diabetes And also suggest which food to eat and which food is not to eat for controlling my diabetes And also answer me the average diabetes for a men is what?
I am 22 year old my hands and legs been tanned due to over explore to sun. How to get rid of tanning .Please tell.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
I m suffering from depression from last 10 year during this period I had taken so many medicine currently I m taking depran 10 mg from last 1 year. But I do not want to take any medicine or want to left this medicine because I m taking exc. Yoga.
I am a teen ager boy and from last 2 days I am suffer to blood pressure. Its going down Please regard me what i'll do.
I have a prblm in sleeping. I don't get enough sleep. And thats why I feel weak and my life becoming hell. Please help sir.
Hi, Good day to you doctor. My kid is about 4 years and 3 months. My kid is boy baby. He is very very active and I should say extra active in playing, speaking and in terms of thinking as well. He is taking food properly on time as well. But the problem is he is not at all putting up weight. His weight is around 14 kgs only. Pls do advice me whether I need to provide any tonic or powder to gain his weight. Thanks in advance Regards, Magesh. R.
I am loosing my hair frequently, this is happening from last 2 months, and I have dandruff problem too. Can you suggest me a medicine.
My father has throat problem, a lump is visible from outside in neck front side, he is feeling sore throat continuously from last 2 year, even after consulting 3 hospitals and various tests no disease found but my father is continuously feeling unhealthy bcz of it. He never smoked or drunk, sir please guide me.
Despite being an outsider in the industry, Kangana Ranaut has made her mark in Bollywood. The 'Queen of Bollywood' bagged the National Award in the best actress category for the third time for her double act in the commercial hit Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Ranaut is one of the highest paid actresses in India and is known for playing emotionally intense roles in films like Gangster and Woh Lamhe. But behind the fame and the glory, lies a story of struggle and constant perseverance. Kangana's rise to fame did not happen overnight, and her travails and triumphs have quite a few important lessons stored for all of us.
Here are 4 inspiring life lessons to take away from Kangana's real life story.
1. Be Yourself - Accept yourself and embrace the person you are. Making desperate attempts to fit in a social circle or trying to make people like you could turn depressing. Be yourself and don't compromise on your identity and be afraid to have a mind of your own. Kangana has constantly inspired us to be rebellious and to question stereotypes and sexism.
'People in the industry treated me like I didn't deserve to be spoken to and I was some unwanted object. I couldn't speak English fluently and people made fun of me for that. So dealing with rejection became a part of life...Today, when people say that I have made it and made it on my own.'
She said on an interview with Daily News and Analysis
2. Deal with your relationship problems - Stop tolerating abuse. Your partner is supposed to love and support you and not hurt you physically or emotionally. Don't be afraid of getting out of a relationship. It might be difficult and hard to deal with but it's best to get over with and start afresh. Ranaut was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, which turned sour after he assaulted her. Later she was also in a relationship with Adhyayan Suman and Nicholas Lafferty, an English doctor, which did not last either, but she always moved on with her head held high, personifying dignity.
3. Beat the odds - There might situations when your family does not support your career choices but don't let that stop you from going ahead with it. Believe in yourself and work hard on your goals. Kangana Ranaut inspires us to not give up easily. In spite of being an industry outsider, Ranaut made her mark with remarkable performances in Fashion, Queen, Woh Lamhe and Tanu Weds Manu. She quit pursuing medical and went for modeling instead and refused to take financial aid from her father. In short, don't give up on your dreams no matter how difficult it gets.
4. There is no end to learning - You can always continue with your interests even if you have a very busy professional life. Make time for your hobbies and interests as they expand your outlook. Ranaut learns Kathak as she enjoys dancing and considers it as a form of therapy. She also did a course on the technical aspects of filmmaking from New York Film Academy. She did not let her stardom affect her personal interests and wants to have a normal life.
'I don't want to lose my rights as a common person to learn and grow'
She said on an interview with Filmfare.