Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vimala DahiyaYour feedback matters!
I have been married for 3 years. We are planning for a child. But my wife is not able to conceive. I am concerned about my penis length which also could be a reason for not able to conceive. I have also read about different medicine available online for increasing the penis length but not sure if they really work and don't have any side effects. Please guide me on the same.
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. Right now I am 19 weeks pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy checked my thyroid and it came 7.7 so my endocrinologist prescribed mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200 mcg od thyronorm after taking this dose my tsh was 0.4 which was good so Dr. Asked me to continue same and after one month my tsh came low o.1 so Dr. Decreased dose n made it mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200. After taking this dose last week my tsh came high 6.63 so he agn started same dose mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Now my gynaec say to take 125 mcg daily and endocrinologist says to take mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. Whom shud I follow? I am worried that wudnt be 125 mcg daily low as thyronorm needed more as pregnancy progresses? I just want my baby to be healthy so v.tense and concerned.
I had sex with my partner but we used protection. But now after a week I feel as if I am getting fat. My breast size is increasing and tips are always hard and I have abdomen pains too. My stomach feels so harder. I even feel dizy. My periods date is after 2 days. But I am worried. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant?
I am six months pregnant with my second child. I had a normal delivery of my first child. Recently my sugar level at pp was 145mg. I am worried. Is it serious? What diet should I follow? Can I take coconut water?
Sir/ madam I want to know whether inserting penis with condom in vagina in4 months of pregnancy is safe. Can we have sex please suggest me.
I'm trying for pregnancy for almost 1.5 yrs. From different tests got to know AMH is only 0.28. Can any one suggest how to improve it. Aldo doctor said I'm not getting triple line in my endometrium which is also negative for pregnancy. Kindly advice how all these factors can be corrected.
I have taken contraceptive pills one month before but my periods does not come yet please suggest me.
My wife is 27 years old. She continue fall blooding from last 10 days after taken drugs of destroy pregnancy. Please give a suitable medicine to stop she's fall blooding.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.