Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha MukhiYour feedback matters!
1.Continue Stretches for the spine in the morning
2 Breath Fresh Air and Practise deep breathing pattern
3.Use stairs always
4.Atleast one cardio activity every day like climb stairs fast brisk walk jog or make love
5.Maintain back straight always in walking sitting and standing
I have a doubt. I had sex with my lover. But I wasn't ejaculated. She had consumed pills to avoid periods at that time. Is there any chance to come out any little bit of the semen during intercourse without ejaculation? On Next day her periods has started. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. One week delayed till this date. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is it due to climate change? Or thyroid issues? Could you please give me a reply soon.
Can 20 days after intercourse give accurate result if you take home pregnancy test? Had intercourse on 9th after having my withdrawal bleed from 5-8, of this monthcompleting the pill pack of 21 days. Missed the second last pill of the previous month took it next day along with last pill. Took 6 days break, then started with the new pack after that intercourse but same condom used thrice. Can hpt detect accurate result after 20 days? Took the test today it shows negative. Am I safe?
My child born on Nov 5 ad I got 1 periods on Dec 13th. It s dangerous r regular periods .but I'm breastfeeding my child. But how won't I get my periods within 1 month?
HI Dr. I AM SUFFERING FROM all time dizziness and lots of weakness and headache from a long time I am very tensioned about my health I have also problem of irregular periods and my hemoglobin is low and water deficiency is also low Please doctor tell me the solution to get rid of all these.
If you are not finding time for today's fitness, then you are saving that time for tomorrow's sickness
Strange but true.
Me and my husband doing sex everyday for pregnant last 8 month onwards. Til now I didn't get pregnant. Any solution for that. What will be the common problem?
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
My wife has 1st pregnant her last period date is 15.7.16 so tell that now she has how many months and she not had baby movement.
Dear sir/Madam, Can I have sex with my wife on 13 th day after her period date and continue on 14, 16, 18th dates if it is not possible to have sex on 12 th day and how many days a ovule will be ready to combine with sperm i. E. As egg release day is around 12 to 14 th day from the period date is it ok to have sex on 13, 14, 16. Days after the period date and how many days an egg remains after its release from fallopian tube. Please confirm.
Hello doc. Wr are planning for baby. We are doing intercourse alternate days during my ovulation. Day nd after ovulation day this tym we did during ovulation nd after ovulation day. A alternate days. My period cycle 35-40 days. Nd if we do sex 4-5 days before my periods. Is it becomes problem to get pregnant. Nd is it ok if we do sex alternate days during ovulation day nd after ovulation. Please help me.
Meri age 40 hai mera menupose period shuru hogaya hai mujhe body pain bahut hota hai pair aur Lamar main bahut darad hote hai koi Samadhan batayen.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.