Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha MukhiYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had sex in the 4th day of her period. After that she had light bleeding for few hours. There is any chance of pregnancy.
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.
She had 4 miscarriages in the first trimester. She was found to be Rubella IgG positive. Whether it is good to take Rubella vaccine? and her other antibodies test were negative.
I am 21 years female. I had an unprotected sex 4-5 days before. Test reports are positive. What should be the efficient method to get rid of pregnancy now.
Me and my gf had sex last night, she is still bleeding and have a lot of pain, she is even cannot walk properly due to pain. What should I do to reduce her pain? Please suggest thanks doctor!
My mother right armpit and breast pain sometimes before two year age 52 pain in not regular take when she take medicine then she feel good but always feel pain what's the problem please explain.
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marriage n once I had miscarriage a few months before. After that I'm not able to conceive. What is the best time to conceive for a baby. I have thyroid but my last TSH test is 0.66 n it is normal. My weight is 82 kg n my age is 23 yrs. I'm having lil effect of PCOS also. Last month I was having follicular monitoring but it wasn't successful. please help me doctor.
I am 25 years old, I got married in this year march, I was getting periods every month 5, but this month am getting brown discharge instead of period, on this month 5th I saw some brown discharge for few days, after 5 days again am getting thick brown discharge. I saw thick brown spotting may I know why am miss my periods any serious problem?
I'm 25 year old female. My periods are very regular but this month I have missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test which is negative. I had urine test as well as blood test both are negative. Also consulted doctor but no results yet. Please guide me.
I have pcos. My periods are postponing but showing negative pregnancy results. What is the solution and how could I get pregnancy?
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving. Since last 10 days I am pain in my stomach like sane of the period pain. Also for the last three days I am having nausea feeling after every meal. What the chances and what should I do.
Scientists have concluded that sugar stimulates the exact same centers of the brain, which derive pleasure out of heroin or cocaine. For those who are addicted to sugar, getting off it leads to intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms. If you have an uncontrollable urge to devour something sweet, you probably have sugar addiction too. Sugar is known to release dopamine and opioids, which not only makes it addictive, but makes it extremely difficult for you to overcome the withdrawal symptoms.
Mentioned below are 5 signs to figure out if you are addicted to sugar:
- Despite being full or not hungry, you consume certain foods due to cravings
- You worry about consuming certain foods and cutting down on them
- You overeat and then feel fatigued or sluggish
- Despite negative consequences that affect your health and cause social problems, you continue eating or overeating certain foods
- You try to eliminate any negative emotion by consuming the foods you crave and experience pleasure.
If you suffer from the aforementioned problems, you should seriously consider sugar detox or food rehab. Sugar and foods containing high levels of sugar causes behavioral changes, nutrient deficiency or imbalance, impairs your body and immunity system leading to an increased risk of illnesses and diseases. Sugar is also known to feed cancer cells and obesity. Fungi, which are living organisms, thrive on sugar and feed on it to reproduce and function properly leading to most infections. However, it is never too late to break your sugar habit.
Mentioned below are 5 ways to fight your sugar addiction:
- Substitute sweets with whole foods
- Ditch artificial sweeteners
- Clean your house
- Create a backup plan
- Manage your magnesium levels
Although, sugar withdrawal symptoms vary from individual to individual, they usually last for about 3 to 4 weeks. Withdrawing from sugar can be extremely difficult and causes the following symptoms in you, which will sorely tempt you into giving in to your cravings:
- Feeling lightheaded
- Craving for sugar
- Binge eating
- Irritability and moodiness
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Muscular aches
- Flu symptoms
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been on irregular periods from jan 2015. Only when I take tablets I get my period that too not normal very little bleeding. I was supposed to get my periods on jan 29 but I didn't so I consulted a doc took tabs then I got my period on feb 12 which lasted only for 2 days with very little bleeding. I have done thyroid test too which came out to be normal. Later I didn't get my period in march again I took tab then I got in april. Its like only when I take medicine I am getting my period which lasts only for 2 days with very little bleeding. My stomach is bloated and I get period cramps but I don't get my periods. I never had irregular periods this is the first time. I went through net then it was showing symptoms of ovarian or other type of cancer. Is there any possibility or doubt that may be I have any type of cancer? please do reply I am really worried. Thank you in advance.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.