Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha BansalYour feedback matters!
My ivf is done on 4th november and I am suffering from lots of pain in lower back and tummy and sides. Is it normal. I am very much worried about pains please suggest me what to do. And give me some precautions to follow in ivf.
What is the best period to do intercourse with no risk of pregnancy. Please make me clear on it in detail if period date is 25 then when we should feel no risk.
I am 24years old I had sex with gf yesterday suddenly condom was broken inside and I gave her optional72 Pill and I want knw abt her next periods is it late or sometime it will come and what about pregnancy any choice and it was 13th day of her periods. Plzz help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My girlfriend had unprotected sex with me but I did not ejaculated inside her. She is not getting periods even after 9 days of the last mensuration cycle that was 22/03/16 what should we do.
How pcod can be cured? Is 9.1 mm highly infertile? Is there any chance of pregnancy at present condition of 9.1 mm.
I had sex on 27th and I took ipill on 28th. After a week tt is on 4th I had sex again. Whr he never ejaculated inside me. N I even wiped his precum before he inserted. And now on 6th day after my last intercourse (12th day after taking ipill) I have vaginal bleeding. M I pregnant? Shud I be worried?
I have 2 kids. Now I don't want any new kid. What precautions my wife has to take to avoid pregnancy. Already 2 times she got abortion.
Do I have vaginismus I can't bear the pain rather I haven't been able to have proper penetrative sex yet I can't bear the pain and he can't penetrate more than an inch inside me Coz I just can't bear it
I m 31 weeks pregnant. Scan shows the breech presentation of baby. Now cesarean is the only solution or there is any chance of normal delivery. Too much worried abt cesarean. please help.
I have problem of stomach pain during my period. Give me suggestions to relive my pain. And also suggest me when are getting pregnant.
Two times period in a month which depressed me, I am 22 yrs lady, I need solution, please suggest me, Where I am staying the hospital is far from my residence.
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.
It is necessary to brush teeth twice a day to maintain dental hygiene. But brushing teeth right after eating food can make your teeth weak. When we are about to take food, our brain starts releasing chemicals. Food enzymes starts releasing into mouth which helps in break down of food. Enzymes released for promoting digestion of food have still some impact even after we have our meal. Tooth grip is somewhat compromised under enzyme effect. So it is advised always brush your teeth atleast 1 hour after the dinner.