Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SehgalYour feedback matters!
Hi I have irregular period problem since 5 years. please guide me and my weigh s also increased how can I control my weight n period problem.
I am 32 years old pregnant lady &completed 7 month on 21 june 15. At the time miner bleeding occur. My playcentta low throw 3 month pregnancy. Suggest me precaution &urgent medicine in that condition please.
Hi - I have 35 days old baby. Please suggest me some tips to make breast feeding easier. How often we can feed? Ideas on foods to eat and avoid during tis time ?
As per test my wife ovary has stuck with vaginal tube for that reason eggs unable to move in fallopian tube, please help me for to get ovary free from vaginally tube and she can get pregnan
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Hormonal imbalance
- Excessive alcohol or drug usage
- Eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia
- Excessive weight
- Enormous stress and pressure
- Thyroid gland issues
- Very brief menstrual cycles
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.
My age is 30. I am trying to get pregnant, but not able to. During ultra sound doc detected formation of multiple small egg instead of one large egg. please suggest.
I am 22 yrs, sir I want to ask that I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 11 Dec 2015 and she had her periods on 13 Dec which does not occur on due day due to some reason, we don't know and on 22 Dec 2015 she did pregnancy test (urine test) and the results are negative according to doctor, is there any chances of pregnancy now also or we are safe now. Is it possible dat the results may change after 1 week and they can be positive. How much possibility of change of result is there?
Kidneys are vital organs of the body for a reason. They remove all the toxins and excessive salts from the body, purifying it each day. However, even your kidneys need cleansing so that their efficiency doesn’t drop. One of the best ways of doing so is by removing all the toxin and salt deposits that are found in the kidneys. One simple and easy method can help you in cleansing your kidneys at regular intervals of time.
Extract of Coriander and Parsley
Boil a mixture of freshly chopped parsley and coriander leaves in water and drink this water for multiple times in a day.
Drinking the concoction 4-6 times a month can effectively cleanse your kidneys. A change in urine after a few days of consumption is an indication that this extract has started working. This method not only cleanses the kidneys and removes excessive salts and toxins, but also erodes any stones that are being formed due to excessive minerals in the body.
It is important to increase the amount of water consumed every day, more fluids in the body makes sure that this process is effectively assisted.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.