Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Sonipat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SehgalYour feedback matters!
Iam 28years old female. I have very regular periods evry mnth. But this month within 14 days again I got period. Now its tenth day iam bleeding still. But very lite. I mean till 5th day it bleed, then it stopped. Now today I have bleed again very lite. Pls tell me why it is happening. This is the first time it happened like this.
I am a 28 years old married man. I would like to know what is the safest period in a month for safe sex without any precaution.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hai. Am 8 weeks pregnant. My pregnancy profile show am having mild thyroid which is 3.06. My doctor gave me a thyroxine tablet. Now my query is This medication is necessary for me? And it will affect my baby? It may causes any problem during delivery? Shall I take this tablet?
सेक्स मे चरम सुख प्राप्ति का उचित समय
अक्सर पुरुषों-महिलाओं की चाहत रहती है कि सेक्स में चरम सुख तक कैसे, कब और किस तरकीब से पहुंचा जाए। तो इंडियन सूत्र लाया है आपका जवाब बस चंद शब्दों में-
एक ताजा सर्वे में यह पता चला है कि शनिवार को रात 11 बजे से पहले किए गए 23 मिनट के सेक्स से लोगों को चरम आनंद की प्राप्ति हुई। सर्वे में सामने आया कि अधिकतर पार्टनर सेक्स संबंध वीकेंड में बनाना पसंद करते हैं।
सर्वे में शामिल आधे लोगों का यह भी कहना है कि वह सप्ताह में एक बार पार्टनर के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाना पसंद करेंगे। सर्वे में 2000 लोग शामिल हुए जिनमें करीब 65 फीसदी लोगों ने शारीरिक संबंध के लिए रात 10 बजे से 11 बजे के समय को चुना।
जबकि मात्र 6 फीसदी लोगों ने सुबह 7 से 8 बजे के बीच हमबिस्तर होने की चाहत रखी। इस सर्वे में पाया गया कि औसतन ब्रिटीश चरम सुख प्राप्त करने से पहले पार्टनर के साथ फोरप्ले करना पसंद करते हैं।
तो आप भी अपनाएं ये नुस्खा और बन जाएं अपनी पत्नी के लिए 'मिस्टर पर्फेक्ट पार्टनर'।
On the 15th of August 2017, we celebrate our 70th Independence Day. 70 years ago, Pandit Nehru’s words, “At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom…” resounded in every home across India. But, are we really living a life that echoes this freedom?
Especially, when it comes to Indian women, are they truly free? Can they make their own choices, take their own decisions and live their lives the way they wish to? Is she free from criticisms? Is there an unconditional acceptance for her? Does her external appearance is still a parameter to judge her character? If you think about it carefully, you will realize why the answer to this is negative. We may be an independent country, but we still have miles to go before we can say that Indian women are truly Independent.
Why is it important for women to be Independent?
Being balanced is an independence: One of the definitions of independence is the ability to live your life without being influenced by other people. It means your thoughts, emotions and decisions should be coming from within you.
Take charge of your life: Personal independence is not just about financial independence. Being financially independent can definitely improve the quality of life, but apart from that living up to your caliber can provide the identity. Your small or big contribution at a workplace is bringing the dignity. Though India may have a skewed sex ratio, women still make up for a large segment of the population. When an average Indian woman is not financially independent, she is considered to be dependent on the working males in her family. And that is when she loses her power to make choices and take decisions for her own actions. Education is the key to make rational decisions. Take charge of education, work, the money you earn but also give attention to emotional and mental well-being.
Take for instance the story of Shirin as played by Konkona Sen Sharma in the movie “Lipstick Under My Burkha”, who moonlights as a saleswoman. Her role as a wife is restricted to living by her husband’s dictates and being a mother to her three children. However, if she were encouraged to be more independent, the family could have lived a more comfortable life. She too would have been a much happier woman if she had control over her own life.
Happiness or life satisfaction?
When we encourage women to be more independent, we also nurture their talents. Take for example the story of young Rehana, again from the movie “Lipstick Under My Burkha”, while her parents only want her to work in the family tailoring shop, she dreams of pursuing music and living a more cosmopolitan life. However, her restrictions make her shoplift and take a more deviant path. As families, if we could give our daughters the independence to pursue their own interests, we might not only discover endless hidden talent in them, but it would also curb anti-social behaviors. In short, few things can lead to short term happiness but life satisfaction is based on how well you are at balancing all significant areas of your life.
What can you do to make women Independent?
Challenge the biased behaviors: Discrimination against a girl child begins very early in life. From the time she is a fetus, illegal sex determination tests are carried out for selective abortion. When she is a little girl; she is given less to eat as compared to her brothers and is kept at home and taught household chores rather than being sent to school. This is one of the main reasons why Indian women grow up to be dependent on others. Thus, the first step towards making them independent is to educate them.
Accept yourself conditionally: You may not be perfect all the time, you may have the past and might have repented on your decisions several times but now here life gives you an opportunity to regain the control. Redesign the life by changing the perceptions and taking rational decisions. Tell yourself that you are a priority for yourself. Remember you can not serve from an empty vessel.
Guilt free gifts: You deserve all the attention and appreciation, do not wait for someone else to notice your hard work. You can reward yourself for each small achievement. You know the significance of small things thus you pay attention to yourself. Avoiding our own needs, neglecting your own needs and sacrifices does not make you the best mother, wife or person etc. Understand that marriage is only a part of their lives and the goal for a woman is not just to raise a family. Have a guilt free time and reward for yourselves. Be a source of happiness for own self.
Moneywise be wise: Women are defamed for doing extra expenses, we may sometimes buy on emotional reasoning and land up spending disproportionately. Your hard earn money should give you long term security and also should contribute to improving your quality of life. Invest carefully, plan for your future & be wise.
Holistic health: Holistic health considers physical and psychological well-being. You do housekeeping for physical fitness and it is important to be conscious about your shape and size. You may avoid health complication by being physically active but looking at our daily stressful lifestyle our 'psychological housekeeping' also is important. 'Emotional hygiene' is also equally important, as it will allow you to enjoy the freedom you achieve with hard work.
Thus this Independence Day, let us make a promise to ourselves to do whatever we can to make every Indian woman around us independent in every aspect of her life. Remember, it is only when each man and woman is independent that a country can be truly independent.
Hi doctor, I am tharani got married since 3 years. No baby yet. Taking treatment from past 1 yr. Irregular periods. Started taking ovacare tablet from last cycle. This month I didn't get my periods still, it's 40 days. Will ovacare tablet helps me to get pregnant or it delays the period. Pls help me.
Dono breast me ghaat haiCheck up bhi karwaya Lekin cancer ka koi symptoms nahi hai Lekin iss bimaari se bahar kaise nikale Dawai humlog afford nahi kar sakte bahut mahangi hai Koi home treatment ya cheaper medicine.
Suffering from PCOS. Would like to know . Allopathy, gyne treatment done, homeopathy done, no change, what else i can do to cure myself.Can marriage is very imp. For this ?
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.
my last lmp was on 29 july 2015. after the three test from prega news it was shows negative. What is the cause of missing period?
Dear sexologist, how we will be do anal sex without pain. We used condom but also my wife deeply got pain. While sex how she control pain. Kindly suggest me notes.
I am 23 years old married girl. Has been married for 10 months. The last few days began to itch in my private parts as well as on the outside, have a little swelling. What is the cause of these condoms?
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control pills and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.